Pee Dee Pride (18-12-2) at Augusta Lynx (12-16-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Pee Dee is 2-0-0 at Augusta and 4-0-0 overall against the Lynx in 2004-05.
* Lynx’s Todd Bennett has an eight-game scoring streak (7g-8a).
* Pride’s Nick Boucher is 4-0-0 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 1.71 against Augusta.
* Augusta’s Jamie Johnson has a five-game scoring streak (1g-8a).
Texas Wildcatters (6-18-7) at Greenville Grrrowl (16-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl is 2-0-0 against the Wildcatters in 2004-05 with both wins coming at Greenville.
* Texas is beginning a five-game, seven-day road trip.
* Greenville’s Carl Mallette has a six-game scoring streak (5g-5a).
* Wildcatters are 0-4-0 in their last four road games and 4-6-4 overall on the road in 2004-05.
Louisiana IceGators (14-16-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (17-10-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Gwinnett has won the last three games and is 3-1-0 against the IceGators with all games at Louisiana.
* Louisiana is winless in its last nine road games (0-8-1) after opening the season 6-1-0 on the road.
* Gladiators’ Mike Vigilante has a game-winning goal and seven points (3g-4a) against the IceGators.
* Defenseman Randy Dagenais leads Louisiana with three goals and eight points in the last five games.
Bakersfield Condors (21-9-4) at Reading Royals (18-10-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Connor James scored three points (1g-2a) and scored in the shootout as Bakersfield won 4-3 on Friday.
* Rookies Ryan Kinasewich and Jeff Miles are tied for the Royals team lead with 14 goals and 30 points.
* Condors have won a team record five consecutive games and six consecutive road games.
* Reading’s Matthew Yeats is 4-0-0 with a goals-against average of 2.16 in his last four games.
Columbia Inferno (17-9-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (14-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Columbia has won the last two meetings to improve to 3-1-1, including 1-1-0 at South Carolina, in 2004-05.
* South Carolina’s Joe Tenute has two game-winning goals and four points (2g-2a) against Columbia.
* Inferno’s Brad Ralph has two game-winning goals and eight points (4g-4a) against South Carolina.
* Stingrays’ Ed Courtenay has a goal in three consecutive games (4g), including the last two game winners.
Idaho Steelheads (16-13-2) at Alaska Aces (18-12-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Aces have won the last two meetings and are 2-3-0 against the Steelheads with all games played in Idaho.
* David Morisset leads Idaho with five assists and seven points against Alaska.
* Alaska All-Star Chris Minard has scored 11 goals and 15 points in his last five games.
* Steelheads’ Frank Doyle is 3-0-1 with two shutouts and an 0.73 goals-against average against the Aces.