Augusta Lynx (12-17-4) at Charlotte Checkers (19-13-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Lawne Snyder scored the game-winner in the last meeting, a 5-4 Lynx win on December 26.
* 2005 All-Star starter Mike Harder has eight points (2g-6a) in four games against Augusta.
* Lynx’ Todd Bennett had an eight-game (15p-7g-8a) scoring streak end in Tuesday’s 5-2 loss to Pee Dee.
* Checkers are 4-1 in home games going past regulation with one overtime win and three shootout wins.
Bakersfield Condors (21-9-5) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (20-7-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Condors are 4-0-1 on current North Division road trip with three games decided by one goal.
* Atlantic City is 2-0-0 against West Division opponents in 2004-05.
* Bakersfield defenseman Guy Dupuis had a goal and an assist in Tuesday’s 3-2 shootout loss at Reading.
* Bullies’ Jason Notermann leads the league in power-play goals with nine.
Victoria Salmon Kings (7-20-3) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (19-10-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Olivier Michaud is 3-0-0 with a 1.67 goals-against average and .944 save percentage against Victoria.
* Mike Barrie leads the Kings on the road, scoring 14 points (5g-9a) in 16 games.
* Long Beach is 5-for-20 (25 percent) on the power play against the Salmon Kings in 2004-05.
* Victoria has been outscored 34-12 by its opponents in January.
Idaho Steelheads (16-13-3) at Alaska Aces (19-12-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
* B.J. Young scored the game-clinching goal in the shootout, giving Alaska a 3-2 win over Idaho on Tuesday.
* Frank Doyle is 3-0-2 with a 0.97 goals-against average against Idaho.
* Aces have averaged 5.6 goals a game on their team record six-game winning streak.
* Idaho is 21.7 percent (5-for-23) on the power play against Alaska in 2004-05.