Texas Wildcatters (6-19-7) at Pee Dee Pride (19-12-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Wildcatters are sixth in the league on the road power play at 18.5 percent.
* Pee Dee is 3-2-0 and has 22 goals in its last five games, going 9-for-36 (34.5 percent) on the power play.
* Texas has four out of its six wins on the road (4-7-4).
* Pride goes for its 300th win in team history tonight.
Louisiana IceGators (14-17-3) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (16-12-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Season series is tied 2-2 between the two clubs with Mississippi winning the last contest 7-5 on January 2.
* Defenseman Randy Dagenais has five points (1g-4a) and is a +3 through four games against Mississippi.
* 2005 All-Star Jeff Hutchins has an eight-game point streak (14p-5g-8a) during which Mississippi is 5-2-1.
* IceGators have allowed the second fewest third-period goals in the league with 23.
San Diego Gulls (16-11-4) at Las Vegas Wranglers (16-13-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Wranglers are 3-for-7 (42.9 percent) on the power play against San Diego in 2004-05.
* Sylvain Deschatelets’ overtime goal against Fresno on January 8 ended the Gulls’ five-game winless streak.
* Jeff Attard and Dustin Johner lead the Wranglers with eight points each (5g-3a) in their last five games.
* San Diego has had eight games go past regulation and has a record of 4-4.