Greenville Grrrowl (17-14-3) at Charlotte Checkers (20-13-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Charlotte has won three in a row and was 3-for-5 on the power play in Wednesday’s 4-3 win over Augusta.
* All-Star Carl Mallette leads the Grrrowl the last five games in scoring (5g-6a) and plus-minus rating (+6).
* Goaltenders Alex Westlund (3.02) and Kelly Guard (3.13) each have 10 wins for Charlotte.
* Greenville’s Colin Pepperall has three game-winning goals in the last eight games.
Toledo Storm (16-13-3) at Dayton Bombers (11-19-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Storm is 4-0-0 against Dayton in 2004-05 and Maris Ziedins has seven points (3g-4a) in the four games.
* Dayton has scored 24 third-period goals at home which is more than the first and second period combined.
* Scott Fankhouser is 3-0-0 with a 1.62 goals-against average and .939 save percentage versus the Bombers.
* Bombers Janne Jokila has 15 points (7g-8a) at home and leads the team in home plus-minus rating (+5).
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (20-8-5) at Reading Royals (19-10-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Jake Moreland is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a save percentage of .976 against Reading in 2004-05.
* Bullies lead the league in shorthand goals allowed (1) and Royals are tied for lead in shorthand goals (9).
* Reading is 2-1-1 in the last four games, three of which have gone to a shootout.
* Atlantic City has five players who are a +10 or above through 33 games.
Johnstown Chiefs (13-8-9) at Wheeling Nailers (19-12-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Nailers are 7-2 and the Chiefs are 1-9 in games going past regulation.
* Season series is tied 1-1 as the two clubs have combined for 106 penalty minutes in two games.
* Wheeling’s 2005 All-Star Dany Sabourin leads ECHL goaltenders with a 1.60 goals-against average.
* Chiefs are 8-for-36 (22.2 percent) on the road power play.
Texas Wildcatters (6-20-7) at Pee Dee Pride (20-12-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pee Dee won the first meeting of the American Conference foes 4-2 on Thursday.
* Ryan Fultz and Andrew Ianiero each had two points in Texas’ 4-2 loss at Pee Dee on Thursday.
* Chad Spurr has 11 points (4g-7a) and is +5 in his last five games for Pee Dee.
* Texas’ Phil Osaer is second in the league in losses with 13 and has a goals- against average of 2.70.
South Carolina Stingrays (15-14-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (18-10-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Stingrays and Gladiators are tied for the league lead in fewest power-play goals allowed with 15.
* 11 Gwinnett players registered a point in the last game against South Carolina, an 8-4 win on November 25.
* Stingrays are 4-2-0 against South Division opponents and Gladiators are 9-6-2 against the East Division.
* South Carolina is 3-1-0 and has averaged over four goals a game in its last four games.
Columbia Inferno (17-10-3) at Augusta Lynx (12-18-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Augusta and Columbia have each won one of the teams two meetings this season.
* Inferno forward D’Arcy McConvey had two goals against Augusta on November 27.
* Todd Bennett has 15 points (7g-8a) in his last 10 games for the Lynx.
* Columbia goaltender Mike Minard is 13-2-2 with a 2.39 goals-against average.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (16-13-3) at Louisiana IceGators (15-17-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Wes Mason had three points in 4-3 road win on Thursday to end IceGators five-game losing streak.
* Sea Wolves are 1-for-25 on the power play (4 percent) in five games against Louisiana.
* Randy Dagenais leads Louisiana defensemen with 12 power-play points (4ppg-8ppa).
* Mississippi is 14-0-1 when leading after the second period.
Trenton Titans (19-8-4) at Peoria Rivermen (12-15-4) 7:30 p.m. CT
* First meeting of the season between the two North Division rivals.
* Norm Ulrich’s returns to the broadcast booth for Peoria after heart bypass surgery in October.
* Scott Bertoli has 12 points (7g-5a) in his last 10 games for Trenton.
* Peoria defenseman Trevor Byrne has seven points (4g-3a) and is a +11 in his last eight games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (20-9-3) at Idaho Steelheads (17-13-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* This is the first-ever meeting between the two teams; Idaho is 2-1-0 against South Division opponents.
* Idaho’s 3-2 shootout win at Alaska on Wednesday ended the Aces five-game winning streak.
* Tyler Beechey leads the Ice Pilots with 18 points (9g-9a) and a plus-minus rating of +10 in 14 road games.
* Pensacola’s 2005 All-Star Todd Ford is 4-0-0 with a .947 save percentage in his last four road starts.
Victoria Salmon Kings (7-21-3) at Las Vegas Wranglers (16-14-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Dustin Johner had three assists in the Wranglers’ last meeting with Victoria, a 5-2 win on November 12.
* Victoria’s power play is 33.3 percent against Las Vegas in 2004-05.
* Las Vegas’ Sebastien Centomo is 5-2-1 with a 2.21 goals-against average at home.
* Salmon Kings have given up 14 goals in the last two games.
San Diego Gulls (17-11-4) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (20-10-3) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Long Beach is 2-0-0 against San Diego this season.
* Gulls center Curtis Brown has 11 points (3g-8a) and is +1 in his last nine games.
* Ice Dogs’ Joe Cardarelli has three points (2g-1a) against San Diego.
* Mike Garrow leads Gulls defensemen with six goals and 14 assists.
Fresno Falcons (17-13-4) at Alaska Aces (19-12-3) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Alaska won its first two games against Fresno (November 5 and 6).
* Falcons have scored 28 goals in their last six games.
* Aces’ Scott Gomez and Chris Minard have combined for 37 points (14g-23a) over the last 10 games.
* Fresno forward Derek Krestanovich has seven points (4g-3a) in his last five games.