Texas Wildcatters (6-21-7) at Charlotte Checkers (21-13-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Charlotte is 3-0-0 and 41.7 percent (5-for-12) on the power play against Texas.
* Texas has two shootout losses against Charlotte, 4-3 on December 18 and 6-5 on November 17.
* Andrew Ianiero leads the Wildcatters with 27 points (11g-16a) and four power-play goals in 34 games.
* Five players scored goals, including three unanswered, in Charlotte’s 5-2 win against Greenville on Friday.
Toledo Storm (17-13-3) at Johnstown Chiefs (13-9-9) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Doug Andress scored with 1:07 left in the third to give the Storm a 2-1 win at Dayton on Friday.
* Chiefs have won the last two meetings with Toledo, both decided by one goal.
* Storm is 4-1-0 in its last five games, three of which were one-goal games and two were two-goal games.
* 2005 All-Star Jean Desrochers has one goal in three games against Toledo, a game-winner on December 31.
Wheeling Nailers (20-12-2) at Dayton Bombers (11-20-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Bombers are 8-5-2 in one-goal games and 0-8-0 in two-goal games in 2004-05.
* Dany Sabourin is 2-0-0 with a 1.50 goals-against average and .950 save percentage against Dayton.
* Justin Kinnunen has six points (2g-4a) in three games and is a +3 against the Nailers in 2004-05.
* Nailers scored 3-of-4 goals on the power play in Friday’s 4-2 win over Johnstown.
Reading Royals (20-10-2) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (20-9-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Barry Brust stopped 27-of-28 shots in Friday’s 4-1 win over Atlantic City.
* Bullies’ Jake Moreland is undefeated in regulation (10-0-3) with a 1.82 goals-against average at home.
* Royals are unbeaten in regulation when leading or tied after the second period.
* Bullies are a combined +61 through 15 home games and the Royals are +109 through 19 road games.
Columbia Inferno (17-11-3) at Florida Everblades (19-13-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Bryson Busniuk was a +3 and scored the game winner in Columbia’s 5-4 win over Florida on January 4.
* 2005 All-Star defenseman Greg Amadio leads Columbia in plus-minus (+18) and penalty minutes (127).
* When leading after the second period, Inferno is 13-1-1 and Florida is undefeated 12-0-0.
* Everblades are 1-1-2 in their last four games, all of which have been decided by one goal.
Greenville Grrrowl (17-15-3) at Pee Dee Pride (21-12-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pride scored all four goals on the power play to defeat Greenville 4-2 on January 7.
* Greenville has outscored its opponents 36-27 in the third period.* Pride scored three goals in 1:59 and had 59 shots in 6-3 win against Texas on Friday, its third straight win.
* Grrrowl is 2-3-0 and has allowed an average of four goals-per game in its last five games.
South Carolina Stingrays (16-14-3) at Augusta Lynx (13-18-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Lynx’ Jason Saal had 27 saves in 4-0 win over Columbia on Friday for his 19th career shutout, second in ECHL history.
* Lynx lead the season series 2-1 against Stingrays, in which there has been only one power-play goal scored.
* Stingrays have averaged over four goals per-game during current four-game winning streak.
* Rich Peverley scored twice and added an assist in the Stingrays 4-3 win at Gwinnett on Friday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (16-14-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (18-11-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Season series is tied 2-2 with neither team winning back-to-back games.
* Jim Jackson had the overtime game winner in Gwinnett’s last game with Mississippi 5-4 on November 27.
* When leading after the second period, Gwinnett is 15-0-0 and Mississippi is 14-0-1.
* Mississippi is a combined +16 in its last five games.
Trenton Titans (19-9-4) at Peoria Rivermen (13-15-4) 8:00 p.m. CT
* Alfie Michaud stopped 42 shots for his first shutout of 2004-05 in Peoria’s 2-0 win over Trenton on Friday.
* Friday’s 2-0 loss at Peoria is Trenton’s first game in 2004-05 in which they have been held scoreless.
* Rick Kowalsky (13g-14a) and Scott Bertoli (12g-15a) lead the Titans with 27 points.
* Peoria’s Brian McCullough leads the team in scoring (6g-9a) and in plus-minus (+6) in 14 home games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (21-9-3) at Idaho Steelheads (17-14-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Steelheads defenseman Jonathan Zion has seven points (0g-7a) in his last six games.
* Pilots’ Tyler Beechey (4g-7a) and Dwayne Hay (2g-4a) have four-game scoring streaks.
* Scott Burt and Warren Peters are tied for the Idaho team lead with 10 goals.
* Pensacola is 2-0-0 on current eight-game trip that concludes January 23 at Long Beach.
Victoria Salmon Kings (7-21-4) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (20-11-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs are 2-0-0 at home and 5-0-0 overall against the Salmon Kings.
* Victoria is winless in its last nine games (0-8-1) and its last seven road games (0-5-2).
* Evan Cheverie leads Long Beach against Victoria with six goals and 11 points in five games.
* Victoria defenseman Dale Purinton has three assists in his last three games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (17-14-4) at Bakersfield Condors (22-9-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Condors went 6-0-1 on recent road trip and leads the ECHL in wins (22) and points (49).
* Las Vegas has won the last two games to improve to 2-2-0 at Bakersfield and 3-3-0 overall.
* Bakersfield’s Yutaka Fukufuji is 2-1-0 with a goals-against average of 2.69 against Las Vegas.
* Wranglers’ Jason Spence has two game-winning goals and five points (3g-2a) against Bakersfield.
Louisiana IceGators (16-17-3) at San Diego Gulls (18-11-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* IceGators won the only meeting, 2-1 in overtime at Louisiana on February 16, 2004.
* San Diego’s Curtis Brown has a six-game scoring streak (3g-6a).
* Gulls’ Sylvain Deschatelets has scored seven points (2g-5a) in his last four games.
* Louisiana opening a five-game road trip that concludes January 28-29 at Florida.
Fresno Falcons (18-13-4) at Alaska Aces (19-13-3) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Rookie defenseman Dustin VanBallegooie has scored the game winner in each of Fresno’s last two games.
* Alaska’s Scott Gomez has an eight-game scoring streak (2g-19a).
* Falcons are 4-0-1 in their last five road games and 6-0-1 in their last seven games.
* Aces’ Chris Minard has 13 goals in his last eight games and leads the league in goals (26).