Augusta Lynx (13-19-4) at Florida Everblades (19-13-4) 10:30 a.m. ET
* Lynx defenseman Rod Sarich is a +5 through four games in January.
* Everblades lost their last three games in overtime.
* Augusta’s Jamie Johnson, Ken Magowan and Eric Johansson each have six points in the last five games.
* Reebok Hockey Plus Performer for December Tim O’Connell is +4 in two games versus Augusta.
Johnstown Chiefs (13-11-9) at South Carolina Stingrays (17-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* First meeting of the season between the two clubs; Stingrays are 4-1-1 all-time against the Chiefs.
* South Carolina is 0-3-0 against the North Division in 2004-05, scoring two goals in each game.
* 19 different players have scored a point for Johnstown through eight games in January.
* David Currie is 2-3-2 with a shutout and a 2.38 goals-against average on the road for Johnstown.
Greenville Grrrowl (18-15-3) at Columbia Inferno (18-11-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Rob McVicar is 3-0-0 with a 1.33 goals-against average and .948 save percentage against Greenville.
* Grrrowl is 1-for-16 (6.3 percent) on the power play through four games against Columbia.
* D’Arcy McConvey has 19 points (8g-11a) in 20 games since joining the Inferno in November.
* ECHL leading scorer Carl Mallette has 10 points (3g-7a) in his last five games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (22-11-3) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-23-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Evan Cheverie leads the Ice Dogs with 14 points (7g-7a) in seven games against Victoria.
* Kings are tied for second in the league in shorthand goals-against at home, allowing only 1 goal.
* Long Beach is 18-2-1 when scoring first.
* Victoria is 0-4 in games going past regulation and 1-8-3 in one-goal games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (22-10-3) at Fresno Falcons (19-13-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Ice Pilots are 3-1-0 on current eight game road trip, which features seven West Division opponents.
* This is the first meeting of the season; Fresno was 2-0-0 against Pensacola in 2003-04 scoring nine goals.
* Jamie Hodson is 4-0-0 with a 2.20 goals-against average in his last four starts.
* Pensacola’s Frederic Cloutier (3-1-0) and Todd Ford (2-2-0) have a 2.51 goals-against average in January.