Dayton Bombers (11-21-2) at Wheeling Nailers (22-12-2) at Iceoplex in Canonsburg, Pa. 7:30 p.m. ET
* Nailers have allowed 29 third-period goals in 36 games and are 18-0-0 when leading after the second period.
* 2005 All-Star Tyler Kolarik has six points (3g-3a) and is a +3 in six games against Wheeling.
* Nailers’ Armands Berzins goal at 13:02 of the second period was the game winner at Dayton on Saturday.
* Season series is tied 3-3 between the two teams and 5-of-6 games have been at Dayton.
Bakersfield Condors (23-9-5) at Idaho Steelheads (18-15-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Condors are second in the league in shots per-game (36.16) and goals per-game (3.30).
* 2005 All-Star Frank Doyle is 9-3-1, including three shutouts and a goals-against average of 1.89 at home.
* Steelheads are 0-for-13 on the power play against Bakersfield in 2004-05.
* Randy Petruk has a 0.99 goals-against average and .950 save percentage against Idaho.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (23-11-3) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-24-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* 5-of-7 goals scored in Tuesday’s game came on the power play as Long Beach went 4-for-8 in the 5-2 win.
* Kings’ Rob Voltera has scored in six of his last nine games he has played.
* Evan Cheverie (4g-6a) and Chris Kenady (4g-6a) each have 10 points in the last five games for Long Beach.
* Seth Leonard leads the Kings’ power play at home (22.2 percent) with five goals.
Las Vegas Wranglers (17-15-4) at San Diego Gulls (19-11-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Four different players have scored the game winner for San Diego on its current four-game winning streak.
* Jason Spence has eight points (3g-5a) and leads the Wranglers with a +11 through 16 road games.
* Sebastien Centomo is 0-1-0 against the Gulls despite a 1.00 goals-against average and .960 save percentage.
* Max Birbraer leads the Gulls in scoring at home with 21 points (8g-13a) in 17 games.