Trenton Titans (19-10-4) at Reading Royals (21-10-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Trenton is 2-0-0 at Reading and 3-1-0 overall against the Royals, who won the last meeting.
* Reading goaltender Barry Brust ranks sixth in the ECHL with a 2.22 goals-against average.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalsky has seven points (4g-3a) against Reading this season.
* Royals forward Ryan Kinasewich ranks seventh among rookies with 32 points (14g-18a).
Charlotte Checkers (23-13-2) at Greenville Grrrowl (18-16-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Mike Wirll’s two goals, including one in overtime, gave Charlotte a 2-1 win over Johnstown on Thursday.
* Greenville has six players on its roster who have scored 12 points or more in 18 home games.
* Charlotte has a goals-against average of 1.33 in the last three games of its season high six-game win streak.
* 2005 All-Star starter Carl Mallette has 13 points (4g-9a) and is a +6 in seven games in January.
Louisiana IceGators (16-18-3) at Pee Dee Pride (21-13-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pee Dee won the first meeting of the two teams 4-0 on December 11.
* IceGators’ Wes Mason has 38 points (18g-20a) in 37 games.
* Pride forward Brian Collins is tied for the league lead in shorthand points with 5 (3shg-2sha).
* Louisiana defenseman Randy Dagenais leads ECHL defensemen with 29 points (8g-21a).
South Carolina Stingrays (18-14-3) at Columbia Inferno (19-11-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Brad Ralph has nine points (5g-4a) and two game winners in six games against the Stingrays.
* Jonas Johansson has two of the last three game-winning goals in the Stingrays current six-game win streak.
* 2005 All Star starter Mike Minard is 3-0-1 with a 1.58 goals-against average against South Carolina.
* Stingrays have held opponents to an average of two goals per-game during current six-game win streak.
Wheeling Nailers (22-13-2) at Toledo Storm (18-14-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Ed McGrane scored the game winner and had an assist in Wheeling’s 3-1 win against Toledo on January 9.
* Storm goaltender Scott Fankhouser ranks second in the ECHL with four shootout wins.
* Nailers’ Joe Exter is 0-1-0 with a goals-against average of 1.01 against Toledo.
* P.J. Martin leads Toledo defensemen in plus-minus rating (+3).
Gwinnett Gladiators (19-12-4) at Florida Everblades (19-13-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Florida is 2-0-0 against Gwinnett in 2004-05 after posting a 0-4-2 record against the Gladiators in 2003-04.
* Gladiators have had four goaltenders make a start in 2004-05, combining for a 3.00 goals-against average.
* Bard Church has a game-winning goal and three assists in two games against Gwinnett.
* 2005 All-Star Jeff Campbell has 16 points (8g-8a) and leads Gwinnett with a +7 in 17 road games.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (21-9-5) at Peoria Rivermen (14-15-4) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Atlantic City and Peoria split their two-game series at Peoria on November 5 and 6.
* Boardwalk Bullies’ Jason Notermann has four points (1g-3a) against the Rivermen this year.
* Peoria’s Chris Beckford-Tseu made 33 saves to earn his first pro win over Atlantic City 6-3 on November 6.
* Bullies’ Jake Moreland leads the league in minutes (1797) and saves (890) and tied for the lead in wins (19).
Augusta Lynx (14-19-4) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (17-14-3) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Season series is tied 1-1 between the two teams who have scored just one power-play goal in 25 chances.
* Jamie Johnson has 14 points (2g-12a) in nine games in January as the Lynx have gone 5-3-1.
* Eight different players have scored game-winning goals for Mississippi and Louis Dumont has five of them.
* Lynx are tied for third in shorthand goals (8) and Sea Wolves tied for second in shorthand goals allowed (2).
Bakersfield Condors (24-9-5) at Idaho Steelheads (18-16-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Lars-Peder Nagel is tied for third in the league among rookies with 35 points (14g-21a) in 38 games.
* Idaho is 0-for-19 on the power play against Bakersfield, but 18-for-89 (20.2 percent) when playing at home.
* Condors are 8-0-1 in the last nine games scoring an average of 3.4 goals and allowing 1.8 goals in that span.
* Steelheads are 1-3-0 on current six-game home stand, scoring an average of 1.5 goals-per game.
Alaska Aces (19-13-4) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-25-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Alaska has outscored Victoria 26-9 in their last four meetings.
* Victoria’s power play ranks third in the ECHL at 18.3 percent (31-for-169).
* Aces’ Scott Gomez leads the league in assists (35) and is tied for fourth in scoring with 40 points (5g-35a).
* Victoria’s penalty kill ranks 28th in the league at 77.7 percent (143-for-184).
Las Vegas Wranglers (17-16-4) at San Diego Gulls (20-11-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* San Diego’s Mark Pederson had a goal and two assists in Gulls 4-2 win over Las Vegas on January 19.
* Las Vegas forward Dustin Johner is tied for third among rookies with 16 goals.
* Sean O’Connor leads Gulls forwards in plus-minus rating (+12).
* Wranglers’ power play ranks fourth in the ECHL at 18.2 percent (30-for-165).
Pensacola Ice Pilots (22-10-4) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (24-11-3) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Ice Pilots are 5-1-1 in the last seven games, scoring over four goals a game.
* This is the first-ever meeting between the two teams.
* Pensacola All-Star Tyler Beechey is second in the league in scoring with 45 points (19g-26a).
* Olivier Michaud is 3-0-0 with a 1.24 goals-against average in his last four appearances for Long Beach.