Mississippi Sea Wolves (18-14-3) at Greenville Grrrowl (18-17-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* This is the first and only regular season meeting of 2004-05 between the two clubs.
* Grrrowl is 7-2-1 against the South Division in 2004-05.
* Matt Underhill is 3-1-0 with two shutouts and a 1.26 goals-against average in his last four starts.
* Greenville has allowed only 30 third-period goals through its first 33 games.
Trenton Titans (19-11-4) at Reading Royals (22-10-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Rick Kowalski has eight points (4g-4a), including two game-winning goals, in five games against Reading.
* 15 different players registered a point for Reading in Friday’s 8-5 win over Trenton.
* Seven power-play goals out of nine chances were scored on Friday; Reading (4-for-5) Trenton (3-for-4).
* Royals are 8-1-2 in January with a combined +45 through 11 games.
Louisiana IceGators (16-19-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (19-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* 2005 All-Star Nathan Marsters has started 15 straight games for Louisiana, going 5-10-0 in that span.
* Maxime Daigneault is 3-0-0 with a 1.67 goals-against average in the Stingrays seven-game win streak.
* IceGators are 4-4-1 against its American Conference rivals in the East Division.
* Stingrays are 5-2-0 against its American Conference rivals in the South Division.
Charlotte Checkers (24-13-2) at Columbia Inferno (19-12-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Checkers scored three unanswered goals in the third period to defeat Greenville 4-2 on Friday.
* Seven of the last eight wins by Columbia have been one-goal games.
* Eduard Pershin has seven points (2g-5a) in four games against Columbia.
* 2005 All-Star Greg Amadio leads the Inferno with a +17 rating at home.
Gwinnett Gladiators (20-12-4) at Florida Everblades (19-13-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Gwinnett’s Colin Stuart scored game-tying power-play goal with 12 seconds left in the game on Friday.
* Brad Church leads Florida with five points (3g-2a) and a +5 in three games against the Gladiators.
* Kris Goodjohn had two goals in Friday’s 4-3 shootout win at Florida and leads the team with 38 points.
Florida is 0-0-5 in its last five games, losing three straight overtime games and now back-to-back shootouts.
Dayton Bombers (12-21-2) at Toledo Storm (19-14-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Storm is 5-0-0 with a 1.67 goals-against average against interstate rival Dayton in 2004-05.
* Bombers defenseman Bryan Nathe is a +5 though seven games in January.
* Toledo’s Scott Fankhouser is 6-3-0 with a shutout and a 1.86 goals-against average in January.
* Aaron Foster leads Dayton with four points (2g-2a) in five games against Toledo.
Johnstown Chiefs (13-12-10) at Pee Dee Pride (22-13-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Pee Dee leads the season series 2-0-0, winning 3-2 in overtime (Oct. 29) and 5-4 in a shootout (Oct. 30).
* Chiefs are 0-1-3 against the American Conference East Division.
* Pride is 4-1-0 and averaging five goals per-game in its last five games.
* Johnstown has six players who have scored 20 points or more through 35 games in 2004-05.
Augusta Lynx (14-20-4) at Texas Wildcatters (6-23-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Augusta’s Todd Bennett scored his league-leading ninth power-play goal in Friday’s 3-1 loss at Mississippi.
* Dean Stork leads the Texas defense in scoring with 17 points (3g-14a).
* Wildcatters have not scored in the second or third period in two games against the Lynx.
* Lynx play next eight games against the South Division and are 9-9-1 against American Conference rivals.
Bakersfield Condors (24-10-5) at Idaho Steelheads (19-16-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Steelheads scored the first five goals in Friday’s 5-3 win over Bakersfield.
* Season series is tied 2-2 through four games with Idaho scoring eight goals and Bakersfield scoring 10.
* Friday’s 5-3 loss to Idaho was the first regulation loss for the Condors since January 1.
* Jonathan Zion has five assists and is +2 in the last five games, the only Idaho player who is a plus.
Las Vegas Wranglers (17-17-4) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (25-11-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Chris Madden is 2-0-0 with a shutout and a 0.97 goals-against average against the Wranglers.
* Wranglers have the second best road power play in the league at 21.3 percent.
* Ice Dogs’ power play in second in the league (19.64 percent) and penalty kill is third (87.2 percent).
* Ryan Gaucher leads the Wranglers defense with 15 points (4g-11a) through 16 road games.
Alaska Aces (20-13-4) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-26-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Alaska is 7-2-1 in its last 10 games with five of those wins coming against Victoria.
* Kings center Mike Barrie retired on Friday, leaving team as second-leading scorer with 23 points (5g-18a).
* Aces’ Lance Mayes and Peter Aubry have a combined 1.52 goals-against average in the last five games.
* Victoria’s Jason Stone has five of the team’s seven wins with a 3.62 goals-against average.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (22-11-4) at San Diego Gulls (21-11-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Gulls are second in the ECHL with 3.31 goals per-game.
* Defenseman Jason Beckett has four points (2g-2a) and leads the Ice Pilots with a +5 in the last five games.
* Gulls have 22 goals during six-game win streak with a different player scoring the game winner each time.
* Pensacola All-Star Todd Ford is 10-2-1 and ranks third in the ECHL with a 2.06 goals-against average.