Johnstown Chiefs (14-12-10) at South Carolina Stingrays (20-14-3) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Stingrays have won last eight games, one shy of team record nine-game streak (Nov. 14-Dec. 9, 2000).
* Chiefs are 1-1-1 on current four-game road trip and 4-6-5 overall on the road in 2004-05.
* South Carolina’s Rich Peverley has five power-play goals and 12 points (9g-3a) in his last seven games.
* Johnstown’s Shawn Mather has a game-winning goal and five points (1g-4a) in his last four games.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (21-10-5) at Peoria Rivermen (15-15-4) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Rivermen have won the last two meetings to improve to 2-1-0 against the Bullies in 2004-05.
* Jason Notermann leads Atlantic City with three goals and five points against Peoria.
* Peoria’s Brian McCullough has two game-winning goals and six points against Atlantic City.
* Bullies are 0-3-0 in their last three road games and 10-8-2 overall on the road in 2004-05.
Dayton Bombers (13-21-2) at Toledo Storm (19-14-4) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Storm is 2-0-1 at home and 5-0-1 overall against the Bombers in 2004-05.
* Janne Jokila has a game-winning goal and leads Dayton against Toledo with three goals and five points.
* Maris Ziedins has two game winners and leads Toledo against Dayton with four goals and nine points.
* Dayton’s Michael Ayers is 2-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.47 in his last two starts.
Alaska Aces (21-13-4) at Victoria Salmon Kings (7-27-4) 1:00 p.m. PT
* Alaska has won the last six meetings and is 8-1-0 against the Salmon Kings, including 4-0-0 at Victoria.
* Victoria is winless in its last 15 games (0-14-1), one shy of ECHL record 16-game winless streak.
* Aces’ Scott Gomez has 19 points (1g-18a) and a plus-minus rating of +10 in eight games against Victoria.
* Chris Corrinett has two goals, a power-play goal and a shorthand goal, in his first three games with Victoria.
Augusta Lynx (14-21-4) at Texas Wildcatters (7-23-7) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Wildcatters’ 4-3 win on Saturday was first win of 2005, ending nine-game winless streak (0-8-1).
* Augusta is 3-1-0 all-time against the Wildcatters with all games played at Texas.
* Texas’ John Snowden has a two-game goal streak (2g) and a four-game scoring streak (2g-4a).
* Louis Goulet has game-winning goal and leads Lynx against Texas with four assists and five points.
Las Vegas Wranglers (18-17-4) at Fresno Falcons (20-13-4) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Fresno has won the last two meetings to improve to 2-1-0 against the Wranglers in 2004-05.
* Wranglers are 1-0-0 in 2004-05 and 8-2-1 all-time at Fresno.
* Falcons’ Jamie Hodson is 2-0-0 with goals-against average of 2.88 in two starts against Las Vegas.
* Dustin Johner (1g-3a) and defenseman Jason McBain (2g-2a) lead Las Vegas in scoring against Fresno.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (23-11-4) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (25-11-4) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs won the first meeting 4-1 on Friday.
* Pensacola is 4-2-1 on current eight-game road trip and 12-6-2 overall on the road in 2004-05.
* Long Beach’s Olivier Michaud is 6-0-0 with a goals-against of 1.67 in his last six starts.
* Ice Pilots’ Dwayne Hay has two game-winning goals and nine points (5g-4a) in his last seven games.