South Carolina Stingrays (21-14-3) at Charlotte Checkers (24-14-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Stingrays go for team record and ECHL season-high 10th consecutive win.
* Dusty Jamieson scored with nine seconds left in Charlotte’s 3-2 shootout win over Stingrays (Dec. 28).
* Stingrays’ Joey Tenute leads the team with six points (3g-3a) in four games against Charlotte.
* Charlotte is 3-1-0 against South Carolina in 2004-05, despite going 1-for-20 (5 percent) on the power play.
Wheeling Nailers (22-14-2) at Dayton Bombers (13-22-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Defenseman Ray DiLauro leads the Nailers in power-play points with 17 (6ppg-11ppa).
* Reebok Hockey ECHL Saver of the Week Mike Ayers had 26 saves in 4-1 win at Wheeling (Jan. 19).
* Nailers are undefeated when leading after the second (11-0-0) and third (18-0-0) period.
* 2005 All-Star Tyler Kolarik has four goals and four assists for eight points against Wheeling in 2004-05.
Trenton Titans (19-11-4) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (21-11-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Trenton’s Brent Robinson led all players with two goals in the 2005 Coors Light ECHL All-Star Game.
* Atlantic City’s Derek Edwardson has five goals in five games against Trenton in 2004-05.
* Andrew Allen is 2-1-0 with a 1.14 goals-against average and .955 save percentage against Atlantic City.
* Jake Moreland is 11-0-3 with 1.89 goals-against average and three shutouts in 14 home games for Bullies’.
Louisiana IceGators (16-20-3) at Florida Everblades (20-13-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
* First of six meetings between these two clubs; Florida went 2-1-0 against Louisiana in 2003-04.
* Jade Galbraith has 10 points (4g-6a) in his nine games since coming to Louisiana.
* Everblades’ Brad Church is tied for second in the league with a +20 and Damian Surma is fourth with +19.
* IceGators goaltender Nathan Marsters stopped 16 of 18 shots in Wednesday’s ECHL All-Star Game.
Reading Royals (22-10-3) at Toledo Storm (20-14-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Barry Brust stopped all 11 shots he faced in the third period of the Coors Light ECHL All-Star Game.
* Storm is 2-0-1 in the last three games and Steve Slonina has both game-winning goals.
* Royals are 11-2-3 and have averaged over four goals per game since December 18.
* Toledo’s Scott Fankhouser has started every game in January and is 7-3-1 with a 1.86 goals-against average.
Columbia Inferno (20-12-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (20-13-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Columbia All-Star defenseman Greg Amadio leads the ECHL in plus-minus rating with +23.
* Gwinnett’s Sean Fields has not allowed a goal in two shootouts.
* Season series is tied 2-2 and three of the four games have been decided by one goal.
* Gwinnett All-Star Jeff Campbell is tied for third among all rookies in goals (17) and points (37).
Pee Dee Pride (22-14-2) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (19-14-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Chad Spurr has the longest active scoring streak in the ECHL at 11 games with 20 points (6g-14a).
* First meeting of the year between the two teams; Mississippi has not lost to Pee Dee since 2001-02.
* Pee Dee’s Tyler Kindle is tied for fourth among league defenseman with 27 points (6g-21a).
* Sea Wolves are 7-2-0 and averaging 3.60 goals per game in their last nine games.
Augusta Lynx (14-21-5) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (24-11-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Season series is tied 1-1 and both contests were one-goal games.
* Augusta’s Jamie Johnson is tied for sixth in the league with 40 points (10g-30a).
* Todd Ford is 6-0-1 with a shutout in eight games on the road for Pensacola.
* Lynx are 8-12-2 and have a plus-minus rating of -71 on the road in 2004-05.
Greenville Grrrowl (18-17-4) at Texas Wildcatters (8-23-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Carl Mallette has six points (3g-3a) in three games against the Wildcatters.
* Terry Marchant has 16 points (6g-10a) in 21 games for Texas.
* Grrrowl is 3-0-0 and has averaged 4.30 goals per game against Texas.
* Andrew Ianiero and Brad Voth each have two game-winning goals for the Wildcatters.
San Diego Gulls (21-12-4) at Peoria Rivermen (16-15-4) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Peoria won the first-ever meeting 5-2 on January 5.
* San Diego defenseman Ian Forbes leads the team in plus-minus rating (+13).
* Rivermen forward Rejean Stringer has 16 points (7g-9a) in his last 11 games.
* Gulls’ Curtis Brown and Sylvain Deschatelets each have 14 points (4g-10a) in their last 10 games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (25-12-4) at Bakersfield Condors (26-10-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Long Beach is 16-4-2 in its last 22 games, with 14 of the wins coming against West Division opponents.
* Lars-Peder Nagel (15g-22a) and Kevin St. Jacques (8g-29a) are tied for the Bakersfield scoring lead.
* Ice Dogs’ Chris Kenady ranks third in the ECHL with 21 goals.
* Condors’ Vlad Serov has 10 points (5g-5a) in his last nine games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (18-18-4) at Fresno Falcons (21-14-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Fresno has won three of the four meetings with Las Vegas this season.
* Las Vegas forward Dustin Johner leads ECHL rookies with eight power-play goals.
* Falcons’ Dan Tessier is tied for fourth in scoring with 41 points (21g-20a) in 39 games.
* Wranglers’ defenseman Ryan Gaucher has 11 points (4g-7a) in his last 11 games.
Idaho Steelheads (19-17-3) at Alaska Aces (22-13-4) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Idaho’s penalty kill ranks second in the ECHL at 87.9 percent (167-for-190).
* In Glas Co ECHL Player of the Week Joe Talbot of Alaska has five points (4g-1a) in his last three games.
* Steelheads’ Bobby Russell has 22 points (11g-11a) and leads Idaho at +7.
* Aces are 5-1-1 this season and 10-6-1 overall in the regular season versus Idaho.