Columbia Inferno (21-12-3) at Charlotte Checkers (24-15-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Checkers lead the season series 4-3 with the teams averaging seven goals a game.
* Matt Ulwelling had three assists for Columbia in its 6-3 win over Charlotte on January 22.
* Checkers are undefeated in regulation when tied after the second period (8-0-1).
* Chanse Fitzpatrick leads the Inferno with 20 points (8g-12a) in 18 road games.
San Diego Gulls (21-13-4) at Dayton Bombers (13-23-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Gulls are fourth in the league averaging 3.21 goals per-game.
* This is the first-ever meeting between the two clubs and the Bombers first non-division game of the season.
* Friday’s 3-0 loss at Peoria was first time since opening night that the Gulls have been shut out.
* Dayton has scored 12 of its 19 goals in January in the third period.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (22-11-5) at Trenton Titans (19-11-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Bullies scored two unanswered goals in the third period and beat the Titans 3-2 in overtime on Friday.
* Rick Kowalsky (4g-8a) and Scott Bertoli (6g-6a) lead the Titans with 12 points in 14 home games.
* Derek Edwardson has nine points (5g-4a) and is a +5 in six games against Trenton in 2004-05.
* Titans have been outscored 22-10 on current five-game winless streak (0-4-1).
Louisiana IceGators (16-21-3) at Florida Everblades (21-13-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Everblades lead the league in third-period goals with 51 in 40 games.
* Wes Mason leads Louisiana in goals (19), assists (20), points (39) and power-play goals (8).
* Five different players had a goal in Florida’s 5-3 win over Louisiana on Friday.
* IceGators have been outscored 18-8 on current four-game losing streak.
South Carolina Stingrays (22-14-3) at Gwinnett Gladiators (20-13-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Stingrays set team record and ECHL season high with 10th straight win on Friday, 4-1 at Charlotte.
* Gwinnett’s Brad Schell is tied for third among ECHL rookies with 22 assists.
* Rich Peverley has four goals and an assist in two games against the Gladiators.
* Chris Durno leads the Gladiators with 16 points (6g-10a) in the last 10 games.
Reading Royals (22-11-3) at Wheeling Nailers (23-14-2) 8:00 p.m. ET
* Royals are the ECHL leader with 11 shorthand goals in 36 games.
* Joe Exter stopped 38 shots for his first shutout of the season as Nailers won 1-0 at Dayton on Friday.
* Reading has 15 players who have scored at least one game-winning goal.
* Nailers are tied for fourth in the ECHL in penalty killing at 86.7 percent.
Augusta Lynx (14-22-5) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (25-11-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Alex Materukhin had a goal and two assists in Pensacola’s 4-1 win over Augusta on Friday.
* Lynx’ Jamie Johnson leads the team with 17 points (3g-14a) through 13 games in January.
* Frederic Cloutier is 1-0-1 with a 1.44 goals-against average and .948 save percentage versus Augusta.
* Augusta has the league’s fourth best power play at 18.2 percent (32-for-176).
Greenville Grrrowl (19-17-4) at Texas Wildcatters (8-24-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Colin Pepperall scored two goals and added an assist in the Grrrowl’s 6-1 win at Texas on Friday.
* Texas’ Ryan Fultz (22p-11g-11a) is one point shy of equaling his season scoring totals from 2003-04.
* Grrrowl is a combined +50 in four games against Texas in 2004-05.
* Wildcatters are 2-1-0 in the last three games with both wins coming in one-goal games.
Pee Dee Pride (22-15-2) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (20-14-3) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Nine different players registered a point in Mississippi’s 3-1 win over Pee Dee on Friday.
* Sea Wolves’ Matt Underhill is 4-0-0 in his last four starts, allowing only six goals.
* Louis Dumont is tied for the team lead in power-play points (11) and is first with five game-winning goals.
* Pride rank fourth in the ECHL in shorthand goals scored (8) and third in short hand goals allowed (3).
Toledo Storm (21-14-4) at Peoria Rivermen (17-15-4) 8:00 p.m. CT
* Alfie Michaud stopped all 12 shots he faced in the Rivermen’s 3-0 win over San Diego on Friday.
* Logan Koopmans is 2-0-0 with a 0.47 goals-against average and .984 save percentage against Peoria.
* Brian McCullough leads the Rivermen at home in goals (10) assists (12) and plus-minus (+11).
* Storm is 5-1-1 in its last seven games and 8-3-1 in January.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (26-12-4) at Fresno Falcons (22-14-4) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Chris Kenady is tied for the league lead with seven game-winning goals.
* Brett Jaeger is 1-1-0 with a 1.50 goals-against average and .960 save percentage against Long Beach.
* Marco Rosa scored the game winner in Long Beach’s 3-2 overtime win at Bakersfield on Friday.
* Fresno is 10-1-1 in its last 12 games, including 6-0-1 in games decided by one-goal.
Victoria Salmon Kings (7-28-4) at Las Vegas Wranglers (18-19-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Wranglers won 3-2 in overtime on January 14 to improve to 2-0-0 against Salmon Kings.
* Victoria is winless in its last 16 games (0-15-1) tying the ECHL winless streak record.
* Jeff Attard leads the Wranglers with two game-winning goals and three goals against Victoria.
* Victoria is 0-7-2 in its last nine road games with last road win at Alaska on November 21.
Idaho Steelheads (19-18-3) at Alaska Aces (23-13-4) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Aces are 2-0-1 at home and 4-3-1 overall against the Steelheads in 2004-05.
* Idaho All-Star MVP Frank Doyle is 3-1-2 with two shutouts against Alaska.
* Scott Gomez leads Alaska with eight assists and 10 points in six games against Idaho.
* Steelheads are 1-3-2 in their last six road games and 7-8-2 overall on the road in 2004-05.