Reading Royals (22-12-3) at Dayton Bombers (13-24-2) 2:00 p.m. ET
* Royals are 1-0-0 at Dayton and 2-0-0 overall against the Bombers in 2004-05.
* Dayton is winless in its last six home games (0-5-1) and 8-11-2 overall at home in 2004-05.
* Reading All-Star center Jon Francisco has both of the game-winning goals against Dayton.
* Bombers goaltender Michael Ayers has allowed two goals or less in eight of his last nine games.
Johnstown Chiefs (14-13-10) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (22-11-6) 2:05 p.m. ET
* Bullies are 1-0-1 at home and 2-0-1 overall against Johnstown in 2004-05.
* Chiefs are 0-1-2 against Bullies in 2004-05, including 5-4 overtime loss at Atlantic City on December 11.
* Brett Nowak leads Atlantic City in scoring in the last five games with seven points (3g-4a).
* Steve Hildenbrand (2g-4a) and Shawn Mather (1g-5a) lead Johnstown in scoring in the last five games.
San Diego Gulls (22-13-4) at Toledo Storm (22-14-4) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Storm is 7-0-1 in its last eight home games and 12-6-1 overall at home in 2004-05.
* San Diego’s Eddie Ferhi is 4-1-0 with goals-against average of 3.11 in his last six games.
* Toledo’s Scott Fankhouser is 8-2-1 with two shutouts and goals against of 1.70 in his last 11 starts.
* Sylvain Deschatelets leads San Diego with 19 assists and 29 points in 29 games.
Trenton Titans (20-11-5) at Wheeling Nailers (24-14-2) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Wheeling is 2-0-0 with pair of overtime wins at home and is 3-0-0 overall against Trenton in 2004-05.
* Titans are 0-3-1 in their last four road games and 10-5-3 overall on the road in 2004-05.
* Wheeling goaltender Joe Exter is 2-0-0 with a shutout and goals against of 1.00 in his last two starts.
* Trenton defenseman Jerramie Domish has a team-leading five assists in the last four games.
Pee Dee Pride (22-16-2) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (26-11-4) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots won the only meeting of 2003-04 and are 6-4-1 all-time against the Pride.
* Pee Dee is 0-2-0 on its current eight-game road trip and 9-10-1 overall on the road in 2004-05.
* Pensacola’s Aaron Phillips has two game-winning goals and four points (4g-0a) in his last two games.
* ECHL All-Star Brian Collins leads the Pride in goals (20), points (40) and game-winning goals (4).
Fresno Falcons (22-15-4) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (27-12-4) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs have won the last three games and are 4-1-0 against in 2004-05, including 2-1-0 at home.
* Falcons’ Shaun Sutter has four power-play goals and eight points (5g-3a) in five games against Long Beach.
* Chris Kenady (5g-1a) and Evan Cheverie (2g-4a) lead Long Beach in scoring against Fresno.
* Fresno goaltender Jamie Hodson is 9-2-0 with goals-against average of 2.30 in his last 11 starts.
Idaho Steelheads (20-18-3) at Alaska Aces (23-14-4) 5:05 p.m. AT
* Steelheads are 1-0-2 at Alaska and 5-2-2 overall against the Aces in 2004-05.
* Alaska’s Joe Talbot has a four-game assist streak (4a) and a five-game scoring streak (4g-4a).
* Idaho’s Frantisek Lukes has two game-winning goals and five points (3g-2a) in his last four games.
* Aces’ Lance Mayes (3-1-0) and Peter Aubry (3-1-2) have goals-against of 1.76 in the last 10 games.