Columbia Inferno (16-8-3) at Charlotte Checkers (17-13-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Chanse Fitzpatrick has four points (2g-2a) as the Inferno have won the last two meetings with Charlotte.
* Checkers are 7-2 in games going past regulation, 3-0 in overtime and 4-2 in shootouts.
* Mike Minard started six consecutive games for the Inferno going 5-1-0 with a 3.33 goals-against average.
* Defenseman Kenton Smith has eight points (4g-4a) in 11 home games for Charlotte.
Toledo Storm (14-12-3) at Dayton Bombers (11-18-1) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Toledo’s Nick Parillo had three assists in a 5-3 win against Dayton on November 25.
* Dayton rookie Tyler Kolarik has 22 points (11g-11a) in 30 games.
* Storm outscored the Bombers 11-6 in the first two meetings this season.
* Bombers power play is 20-for-236 (14.7 percent), and ranks 19th in the ECHL.
Trenton Titans (17-7-4) at Johnstown Chiefs (12-6-9) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans are 4-1-0 against Johnstown this season, 3-0 in shootouts and 1-0 in overtime.
* Trenton’s Rick Kowalsky had two assists against Bakersfield on Wednesday.
* Chiefs’ David Cann is 4-1-3 in nine appearances with a 2.47 goals-against average.
* Titans’ Phil Lewandowski has five points (3g-2a) against Johnstown this season.
Pee Dee Pride (17-11-2) at Greenville Grrrowl (16-12-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Simon Ferguson and Brock Radunske had two assists in Greenville’s 2-1 win at Pee Dee on December 26.
* Pee Dee’s Brian Collins is tied for the league lead in shorthand points with five (3shg-2sha).
* Grrrowl’s Carl Mallette leads the ECHL in scoring with 38 points (18g-20a) in 30 games.
* Pride’s Nick Boucher is 11-8-2 in 24 games and is 1-1-1 in four appearances against Greenville.
Bakersfield Condors (18-9-4) at Reading Royals (17-9-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Condor rookie Connor James had a goal and an assist in a 4-3 win at Trenton on Wednesday.
* Reading’s Judd Medak has six points (3g-3a) in his last six games.
* Bakersfield’s Kevin St. Jacques has 31 points (7g-24a) in 31 games.
* Reading won the only previous meeting of the two clubs, 3-2 on February 21, 2004.
Florida Everblades (19-13-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (12-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Stingrays’ Carlyle Lewis has two goals, including a game winner, in three games versus Florida.
* Everblades scored four unanswered goals in the third period of Thursday’s 4-3 win at Pee Dee.
* South Carolina went 4-for-5 (80 percent) on the power play in its 7-5 loss at Greenville on Saturday.
* Florida has not scored a power-play goal (0-for-13) against the Stingrays in 2004-05.
Gwinnett Gladiators (16-9-4) at Augusta Lynx (10-16-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Lynx’ power play was 2-for-3 with Todd Bennett scoring both goals in 4-3 win over Gwinnett on Saturday.
* Gwinnett’s game on Saturday marked the 679th ECHL game for Cam Brown, setting an all-time record.
* Chris Durno scored twice and added an assist in Gwinnett’s 4-3 loss to Augusta on Saturday.
* Lynx have given up the most third period goals in 2004-05 with 38.
Louisiana IceGators (14-13-3) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (17-9-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Chris M. Thompson has six points (4g-2a) and leads the IceGators with a +7 through 12 road games.
* Ice Pilots lead the season series 4-3 against Louisiana, winning three out of the last four games.
* Nathan Marsters is 2-2-0 with a 1.76 goal-against average and .944 save percentage versus Pensacola.
* Ice Pilots are 2-for-37 (5.4 percent) on the power play against Louisiana through seven games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (18-9-3) at Idaho Steelheads (15-12-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Idaho’s five-game winless streak ended Wednesday with a 6-3 win over Long Beach.
* Ice Dogs had 12 power plays, scoring three times, in Sunday’s 5-1 win at Victoria.
* Steelheads rookie Riley Riddle scored his first professional hat trick in Wednesday’s win.
* Long Beach is fourth in the ECHL with in goals-against average with 2.37.
San Diego Gulls (15-10-4) at Fresno Falcons (15-13-3) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Fresno is 3-1-1 in its last five games, all have been one-goal games and the last two have been shootouts.
* Sylvain Deschatelets have seven points (2g-5a) and is a +4 in eight road games for the Gulls.
* Falcons have five players who have scored 20 points or more through 31 games.
* Teams have combined for a total of 299 penalty minutes in three games against each other.
Peoria Rivermen (12-13-4) at Las Vegas Wranglers (14-12-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Rivermen are unbeaten in regulation through six games (5-0-1), all of which are against the West Division.
* Wranglers went 3-for-6 on power plays against San Diego on Tuesday and lead the league at 22.1 percent.
* Rejean Stringer has eight points (4g-4a) including a hat trick and is a +7 in his last three games with Peoria.
* Jeff Attard has seven points (3g-4a), including a hat trick, and is a +7 in the Wranglers last four games.
Victoria Salmon Kings (7-18-3) at Alaska Aces (16-12-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Scott Gomez had five assists as Aces scored an ECHL season-high 10 goals at Victoria on Wednesday.
* After 14 consecutive home games, Victoria goes on the road where the Salmon Kings are 3-10-1.
* Vlad Novak scored his first two professional goals in the Aces win at Victoria on Wednesday.
* Rob Voltera has four points (3g-1a) in the Kings last five games.
Weather Postpones Atlantic City-Wheeling Game On Friday
PRINCETON, N.J. (January 7, 2005) – The ECHL announced on Friday that ECHL Game #426 Atlantic City at Wheeling scheduled for Friday, January 7 has been postponed due to weather.
The makeup date has not been determined.
Further information will be released as it becomes available.