Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (20-6-5) at Trenton Titans (18-7-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Scott Bertoli got a hat trick and added an assist in the Titans 5-2 win over Johnstown on Friday.
* Atlantic City leads the season series 3-2, winning three of the last four against its interstate rival Titans.
* Teams have a combined average of 45.2 penalty minutes though five games in 2004-05.
* Bullies are third in the ECHL in fewest goals-allowed with 2.32 per game.
Bakersfield Condors (19-9-4) at Johnstown Chiefs (12-7-9) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Condors are unbeaten in regulation (3-0-1) against North division opponents in 2004-05.
* This is the first-ever meeting between these two teams; Johnstown is 1-1 against the West Division.
* Bakersfield has 14 players who have scored 10 points or more through 32 games.
* Jean Desrochers has an eight-game points streak (11p-5g-6a) dating back to December 11.
Florida Everblades (19-13-2) at Charlotte Checkers (18-13-2) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Rob Zepp stopped 23 shots for his first shutout of 2004-05 in Florida’s 3-0 win over Charlotte on January 1.
* Checkers home power play is 25th (11.8 percent) and Florida’s road power play is 28th (9.7 percent).
* Mike Wirll had two goals and an assist in the Checkers 5-2 win over Columbia on Friday.
* Everblades are 12-0-0 when leading after the second period.
Columbia Inferno (16-9-3) at Greenville Grrrowl (16-13-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Rob McVicar is 2-0-0 with a 1.50 goals-against average against the Grrrowl in 2004-05.
* Grrrowl’s Carl Mallette leads the league with 40 points and Martin St. Pierre ranks third with 34 points.
* Inferno’s Chanse Fitzpatrick has 14 points (5g-9a) through 13 games on the road.
* Greenville is 7-3-0 and a combined +69 in its last 10 games.
Pee Dee Pride (18-11-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (13-14-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Pride scored all four goals on the power play in Friday’s 4-2 win at Greenville.
* Matt W. Reid and Joe Tenute each have four goals in five games against Pee Dee.
* Pee Dee has no goals on the power play and three shorthand goals in five games against the Stingrays.
* Kirk Daubenspeck is 2-1-1 with a 1.88 goals-against average and .952 save percentage versus the Pride.
Wheeling Nailers (18-12-1) at Reading Royals (17-5-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Reading is ranked first in the league with 2.21 goals-against per game and Wheeling is second with 2.26.
* Nailers are undefeated when leading after the first (8-0-0) and second (14-0-0) periods.
* Judd Medak leads Reading in scoring on special teams (7ppp-4ppg-3ppa) and (4shp-3shg-1a).
* James Laux has five points (1g-4a) and leads Wheeling with a +8 through 15 road games.
Dayton Bombers (11-18-2) at Toledo Storm (15-12-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Scooter Smith scored the only goal in the shootout to give Toledo a 3-2 win over Dayton on Friday.
* Dayton has 10 players who have scored 10 or more points through 31 games in 2004-05.
* Storm forward Maris Ziedins has seven points (3g-4a) in three games against Dayton.
* Bombers are 3-11-0 on the road with a team plus-minus rating of -111.
Augusta Lynx (10-16-4) at Gwinnett Gladiators (17-9-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Sean Fields stopped all four shots in the shootout to give Gwinnett a 5-4 win over Augusta on Friday.
* Season series is tied 2-2 and all four games have been decided by one goal.
* Gladiators are the league leaders in goals-per game (3.63) and shots-per game (39.23).
* Lynx’ Jamie Johnson has six assists in four games against Gwinnett.
Louisiana IceGators (14-14-3) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (18-9-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
* 13 players scored a point for Pensacola in Friday’s 7-4 win over Louisiana.
* IceGators are 6-1-1 in 2004-05 when tied after the second period.
* Defenseman Jason Beckett has eight points (1g-7a) and is a +8 in 17 home games for Pensacola.
* Randy Dagenais has six points (3g-3a) in his last three games for Louisiana.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (15-12-3) at Texas Wildcatters (6-16-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Andrew Ianiero has seven points (2g-5a) in five games against the Sea Wolves.
* Travis Lisabeth has ten points (2g-8a) in five games against Texas.
* Phil Osaer has a 1.54 goals-against average and .948 save percentage in three appearances versus Wolves’.
* 2005 American Conference All-Star Lou Dickinson has 15 points (4g-11a) in 17 games with Texas.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (19-9-3) at Idaho Steelheads (15-13-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
* 11 different players had a point as Long Beach scored seven straight goals in 7-2 win over Idaho on Friday.
* Bobby Russell has five goals in five games against the Ice Dogs, including both goals in Friday’s 7-2 loss.
* Out of 87 total goals scored for Long Beach, 17 have come in the third period.
* Brett Draney leads the Steelheads with three power-play goals at home.
Peoria Rivermen (12-14-4) at Las Vegas Wranglers (15-12-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Sebastien Centomo got his second shutout of the year and 23rd of his career in Friday’s 3-0 win over Peoria.
* Peoria’s Alfie Michaud is 3-1-0 with a 2.00 goals-against average in his last four starts.
* Wranglers have won four straight games and Dustin Johner and Jason Spence each have two game winners.
* Rejean Stringer, Randy Rowe, and Trevor Byrne are all +5 through four games in January for the Rivermen.
Fresno Falcons (16-13-3) at San Diego Gulls (15-11-4) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Falcons leading scorer Dan Tessier got a hat trick and an assist in Fresno’s 9-5 win over the Gulls on Friday.
* Season series is tied 2-2 between the two, who have combined to score an average of 8.75 goals per game.
* San Diego’s power play is 10-for-39 (25.6 percent) against Fresno in 2004-05.
* Shaun Sutter has 14 points (7g-7a) through 13 games on the road for Fresno.
Victoria Salmon Kings (7-19-3) at Alaska Aces (17-12-2) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Alaska is 5-1 against Victoria in 2004-05, scoring a total of 31 goals in the six games.
* Kings are 27.6 percent on the power play against the Aces.
* Chris Minard has six goals and nine assists for a total of 15 points through six games against Victoria.
* Jason Stone stopped 34-of-36 shots in his 20th straight start for Victoria, a 2-1 loss at Alaska on Friday.