Reading Royals (18-9-2) at Johnstown Chiefs (12-8-9) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Chiefs are 1-0-0 at home, winning 2-1 on November 5, and 1-0-1 overall against Reading.
* Judd Medak had two points (1g-1a) as Royals won the last meeting 4-3 in a shootout on December 10.
* Johnstown is winless in its last three home games and 9-4-5 overall at home in 2004-05.
* Royals’ Ryan Kinasewich has seven points (4g-3a) in his last four games.
Bakersfield Condors (20-9-4) at Trenton Titans (19-7-4) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Likit Anderson scored the game winner in Bakersfield’s 4-3 win at Trenton on Wednesday.
* Condors are 4-0-0 on current road trip and have won an ECHL team record five consecutive road games.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalsky has a goal in his last two games (2g) and a point in four straight games (2g-5a).
* Bakersfield concludes east coast swing on Tuesday at Reading and Wednesday at Atlantic City.
Louisiana IceGators (14-15-3) at Augusta Lynx (11-16-4) 4:05 p.m. ET
* IceGators are 2-0-0 at Augusta and 3-0-0 overall against the Lynx in 2004-05.
* Augusta’s Todd Bennett has a seven-game scoring streak (5g-7a).
* Nathan Marsters is 3-0-0 with goals-against average of 1.70 and a save percentage of .937 against Augusta.
* Lynx’s Louis Goulet has a team-leading six assists and eight points in his last five games.
Toledo Storm (16-12-3) at Wheeling Nailers (18-12-2) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Storm has won the last two meetings and is 1-0-1 at Wheeling and 3-1-1 overall against the Nailers.
* Ed McGrane has a team-high four goals and seven points in the Wheeling’s last five games.
* Scott Fankhouser is 3-0-1 with a shutout and a goals-against average of 1.23 against Wheeling.
* Nailers have played four one-goal games in a row, going 1-1-2 with two shootout losses.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (19-9-3) at Texas Wildcatters (6-17-7) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots have won the last two meetings and are 2-1-0 against the Wildcatters, including 1-1-0 at Texas.
* Wildcatters’ Phil Osaer is 1-1-1 with a goals-against average of 1.31 in his last three games.
* Tyler Beechey leads Pensacola with three goals and five points against Texas.
* Texas is 1-4-2 on its current eight-game home stand and 2-11-3 overall at home in 2004-05.