Norfolk Admirals (23-31-6) at Adirondack Thunder (33-21-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach leads the league with 1,219 saves.
- Brian Ward leads Adirondack against the Admirals with four goals and seven points.
- Admirals are fifth on the power play on the road at 20.0 percent (25-for-125).
- Thunder are 23-5-4 when scoring first.
Orlando Solar Bears (28-26-6) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (21-32-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Cal Heeter is seventh with 2,003 minutes played.
- Joe Basaraba leads Greenville against the Solar Bears with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Solar Bears are 18-4-1 when scoring first.
- Swamp Rabbits are seventh on the power play at 19.2 percent (47-for-245).
Indy Fuel (28-28-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (28-25-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Indy’s Matheson Iacopelli has nine points (8g-1a) in eight games with the team.
- J.T. Stenglein lead Kalamazoo against the Fuel with nine points (3g-6a).
- Fuel lead the league on the power play at 22.7 percent (50-for-220).
- Wings are third with 3.64 goals per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (28-30-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (37-13-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Sean Bonar is tied for the league lead with three shutouts.
- Steven Whitney leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with five goals.
- Gladiators are 14-6-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Stingrays have a league-leading seven overtime wins.
Reading Royals (32-21-7) at Wheeling Nailers (31-23-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Matt Willows leads Reading against the Nailers with six goals and 13 points.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner is tied for second with seven game-winning goals.
- Royals have scored first in a league-leading 40 games.
- Nailers are third on the power play at 19.8 percent (48-for-243).
Quad City Mallards (20-36-4) at Toledo Walleye (41-14-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Matt Pohlkamp leads rookies with 242 shots on goal.
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is on a five-game point streak (3g-5a).
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.02 penalty minutes per game.
- Walleye are 31-2-3 when scoring first.
Florida Everblades (40-12-6) at Jacksonville Icemen (22-30-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Mitchell Heard leads Florida against the Icemen with 12 points (5g-7a).
- Jacksonville’s Jimmy Lodge has 10 points (5g-5a) in his last eight games.
- Everblades lead the league with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Icemen are fifth with 29.27 shots-against per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (33-22-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (40-15-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Jesse Schultz leads the league with 44 assists.
- Artur Tyanulin leads Fort Wayne against the Cyclones with four goals.
- Cyclones are 8-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Komets are third on the penalty kill at home at 88.1 percent (96-for-109).
Wichita Thunder (31-23-6) at Tulsa Oilers (26-23-11) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kevin Dufour leads Wichita against the Oilers with seven points (3g-4a).
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 265 shots on goal.
- Thunder are 21-3-1 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are second with 37.40 shots per game.
Colorado Eagles (38-16-6) at Rapid City Rush (20-34-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Jake Marto leads defensemen with 18 power-play assists.
- Peter Sivak leads Rapid City against the Eagles with five goals.
- Eagles have had a league-leading 19 games decided in overtime or a shootout (13-0-6).
- Rush are 11-5-3 when leading after two periods.
Allen Americans (29-24-6) at Utah Grizzlies (25-23-12) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard is tied for first among defensemen with seven power-play goals.
- Utah’s Taylor Richart leads defensemen with 16 goals.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 60-44 in the first period.
- Grizzlies are seventh with 30.43 shots-against per game.
Kansas City Mavericks (30-27-3) at Idaho Steelheads (34-19-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Mark Cooper leads Kansas City with 36 points (17g-19a).
- Idaho’s Steven McParland is tied for third with nine power-play goals.
- Mavericks are 15-5-3 in one-goal games.
- Steelheads are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Fort Wayne can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Fort Wayne wins AND Kansas City loses in regulation