Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (31-18-7) at Johnstown Chiefs (19-24-13) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Brian Fahey scored the game winner in the Bullies’ 5-4 overtime win over the Chiefs on March 5.
* Jean Desrochers leads the Chiefs’ power play (6-for-31, 19.4 percent) with three goals against the Bullies.
* Peter Bournazakis has three goals and is a +2 in his first four games with Atlantic City.
* Mike James leads Chiefs in penalty minutes (169) and is tied for fifth in scoring with 30 points (11g-19a).
Greenville Grrrowl (31-21-5) at Charlotte Checkers (35-20-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Charlotte shut out Greenville 3-0 in the last meeting on March 5.
* Greenville’s Simon Ferguson has nine assists in his last nine games.
* Checkers’ Ryan Lang has two game-winning goals during the team’s current four-game winning streak.
* Grrrowl’s Jeff Deslauriers is 7-1-1 with a .957 save percentage in nine games.
Dayton Bombers (18-33-4) at Reading Royals (33-17-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Royals have the league’s third-best home power play at 21.3 percent, going 7-for-16 in the last three games.
* Aaron Foster had the game winner for Dayton in a 4-3 win at Reading in the last meeting on March 4.
* Reading has scored an ECHL best 35 first goals and is 27-5-3 when it scores first.
* Janne Jokila had four goals and added an assist in the Bombers 7-1 win over Trenton on Wednesday.
Augusta Lynx (22-27-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (30-19-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Augusta is 3-0-1 against South Carolina.
* South Carolina’s Ed Courtenay (2g-1a) and Matt W. Reid (1g-2a) each have three points against Augusta.
* Lynx right wing Todd Bennett has five points (1g-4a) and is +6 against the Stingrays.
* Stingrays’ Joey Tenute has 16 points (4g-12a) and is +6 in his last 10 games.
Texas Wildcatters (10-35-10) at Columbia Inferno (30-16-9) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Texas is winless in its last eight games and has been outscored 37-15 in that stretch.
* Inferno forward Eric Boulton has nine points (6g-3a) in his last 10 games.
* Wildcatters’ Davis Parley is 1-0-0 with a 2.00 goals-against average against Columbia.
* Columbia’s Mike Minard is 18-5-3 with a .917 save percentage and a 2.51 goals-against average.
Peoria Rivermen (29-18-7) at Toledo Storm (31-22-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Peoria has won the last two meetings of the two teams and is 4-3-1 against Toledo this season.
* Storm forward Steve Slonina has five assists and is +4 against Peoria.
* Rivermen forward Brian McCullough has nine points (4g-5a) in eight games against Toledo.
* Toledo goaltender Scott Fankhouser is 1-3-0 with a 3.06 goals-against average versus Peoria this season.
Wheeling Nailers (33-19-4) at Trenton Titans (29-18-9) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Nailers’ defenseman Ray DiLauro is ECHL leader with 31 power-play points (8g-23a).
* Titans’ power play is 1-for-23 (4.3 percent) in six games against Wheeling.
* Wheeling is 6-0-0 and has goals-against average of 1.48 and a save percentage of .955 against Trenton.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 11-3-1 with a 2.28 goals-against average at home.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (39-13-5) at Pee Dee Pride (28-27-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Two-time All-Star Corey Neilson leads ECHL defensemen with 47 points (12g-35a).
* Pensacola is first in the league in fewest third-period goals allowed with 36.
* Greg Johnson had two goals and an assist in Thursday’s 4-2 win over Columbia.
* Pride is 3-1-0 and has a plus-minus rating of +31 in March.
Louisiana IceGators (19-31-6) at Gwinnett Gladiators (29-17-8) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Gwinnett has allowed the fewest power-play goals and is tied for the league penalty kill lead (88.1 percent).
* Wes Mason leads Louisiana in points (55), goals (26) and assists (29) and on the power play (19ppp-10ppg).
* Gladiators have won the last four games against Louisiana, outscoring them 19-6 in that span.
* Chris M. Thompson has 20 points (9g-11a) and leads Louisiana with a +8 rating on the road in 2004-05.
Florida Everblades (33-17-8) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (30-21-4) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves went 2-for-3 on the power play as they beat Florida 4-3 in the last meeting on March 1.
* Damian Surma has four goals and a 33.3 shooting percentage in three games against Mississippi.
* Louis Dumont leads the Sea Wolves at home with 27 points (6g-21a).
* Everblades have a 2.80 goals-against average and a plus-minus rating of +45 in the last five games.
Alaska Aces (36-15-7) at Bakersfield Condors (34-15-9) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Season series is tied 2-2 and each team has scored a total of 13 goals in four games.
* Alaska (23-0-2) and Bakersfield (21-0-3) are undefeated in regulation when leading after the second period.
* Bakersfield defenseman Guy Dupuis leads the league in plus-minus rating with +26.
* Alaska defenseman Cal Benazic has four points (1g-3a) and is a +3 in four games against Bakersfield.
Fresno Falcons (32-18-7) at Las Vegas Wranglers (24-26-6) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Fresno has the league’s second-best power play at 19.7 percent and the second most power-play goals (54).
* Chris Stanley is the ECHL rookie leader with 11 power-play goals.
* Jamie Hodson leads ECHL goaltenders with six shootout wins.
* Las Vegas leads the league on the power play with 20.9 percent.
San Diego Gulls (29-22-6) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (35-17-6) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Nathan Martz and Marco Rosa are tied for second in the ECHL in plus-minus rating at +25.
* Eddy Ferhi is 2-0-0 with a 1.92 goals-against average, allowing four goals on 60 shots against Long Beach.
* Long Beach is 6-for-13 (46.3 percent) on the power play in four games against the Gulls in 2004-05.
* Gulls road power play is 24th in ECHL (12.8 percent) while home power play ranks second (22.4 percent).