Manchester Monarchs (31-17-11) at Adirondack Thunder (30-18-10) 7 p.m. ET
- Quentin Shore leads Manchester against the Thunder with five goals.
- Adirondack’s Mason McDonald posted first career shutout on Friday’s 5-0 win at Manchester.
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 91-70 in the second period.
- Thunder are tied for second on the power play at home at 25.6 percent (31-for-121).
Toledo Walleye (41-14-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (31-25-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads the league with nine game-winning goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is fourth with 1,020 saves.
- Walleye lead the league in goals per game (4.10) and goals-against per game (2.72).
- K-Wings are 7-1-0 in their last eight games.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (35-21-5) at Atlanta Gladiators (21-27-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Tommy Thompson leads Greenville against the Gladiators with six goals and 10 points.
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is third with 1,054 saves.
- Swamp Rabbits have scored five or more goals in 10 of their 15 games.
- Gladiators are 17-2-2 when leading after two periods.
Reading Royals (35-21-4) at Elmira Jackals (14-38-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Florian Iberer is tied for 10th among defensemen with 36 points (8g-28a).
- Kenton Miller leads Elmira against the Royals with five points (2g-3a).
- Royals lead the league with 10 shorthanded goals on the road.
- Jackals are 9-0-3 when leading after two periods.
Florida Everblades (38-14-5) at South Carolina Stingrays (31-25-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brant Harris leads Florida against the Stingrays with nine points (3g-6a).
- South Carolina’s Adam Carlson is fourth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.97 goals-against average.
- Everblades are tied for second with 13 shorthanded goals.
- Stingrays are third on the penalty kill at home at 87.9 percent (80-for-91).
Quad City Mallards (33-22-3) at Wheeling Nailers (28-24-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Kevin Gibson is tied for third among defensemen in plus-minus at +28.
- Wheeling’s Cody Wydo is tied for third with 12 power-play goals.
- Mallards have outscored their opponents 17-8 in their last four games (3-0-1).
- Nailers are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Fort Wayne Komets (35-16-7) at Indy Fuel (16-37-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Mike Cazzola leads Fort Wayne against the Fuel with seven goals and 15 points.
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,187 saves.
- Komets are fourth with 28.64 shots-against per game.
- Fuel are 12-3-1 when leading after two periods.
Alaska Aces (29-21-8) at Rapid City Rush (22-29-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Alaska’s Steven Tarasuk is tied for 14th among defensemen with 34 points (6g-28a).
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Aces with six goals and 10 points.
- Aces are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 84.6 percent (110-for-130).
- Rush are 12-4-3 when leading after one period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (32-25-4) at Idaho Steelheads (33-19-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Shane Walsh leads Cincinnati with 16 goals and 41 points.
- Idaho’s Brian Nugent is tied for fourth with a 23.5 percent shooting percentage (8-for-34).
- Cyclones are 16-7-4 in one-goal games.
- Steelheads are 22-1-4 when leading after two periods.