Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (33-18-8) at Dayton Bombers (19-35-4) 2:00 p.m. ET
* Bullies have won six of the last seven meetings with Dayton and are 9-for-36 (25 percent) on power play.
* Bombers are 2-1-2 in the last five games at home against the North Division.
* Jason Notermann has eight points (5g-3a) in eight games against Dayton in 2004-05.
* Janne Jokila has four goals and six points in his last three games.
Toledo Storm (33-22-4) at Johnstown Chiefs (19-25-14) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Carl Mallette had four goals and got his first professional hat trick in Storm’s 6-1 win over Peoria Saturday.
* Chiefs are winless in their last 10 games and have been outscored 37-18 in that span.
* Storm has won two straight games, but is 1-4-0 in their last five games on the road.
* Jean Desrochers leads the Chiefs in scoring at home with 27 points (10g-17a) and a +8 in 2004-05.
South Carolina Stingrays (32-19-8) at Gwinnett Gladiators (30-18-8) 4:05 p.m. ET
* Stingrays went 4-for-5 on the power play in Saturday’s 8-2 win over Louisiana.
* Gladiators have won four of five games against South Carolina, including the last three meetings.
* Gwinnett is first in the ECHL on the penalty kill (87.91 percent) and Stingrays are second (87.90 percent).
* Sean Fields has a 3-0-0 record with a 2.93 goals-against average against the Stingrays.
Texas Wildcatters (11-36-10) at Augusta Lynx (23-28-7) 4:05 p.m. ET
* Season series is tied 2-2 with Texas winning the last two meetings by a score of 4-3.
* Louis Goulet has seven points (3g-4a), including a game winner in four games against the Wildcatters.
* Wildcatters are 0-4-1 in their last five games against South Division opponents.
* Lynx are 30.8 percent on the power play versus Texas and are second in the ECHL at home at 20.2 percent.
Peoria Rivermen (29-20-7) at Wheeling Nailers (35-20-4) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Nailers are 4-1-0, with a 0.99 goals-against average in five games versus the Rivermen.
* Teams have combined to score 14 goals, an average of 2.8 goals per-game, in five contests in 2004-05.
* Rivermen are winless in their last three games on the road and have been outscored 12-3 in that span.
* Nailers are 3-1-1 in their last five games at home against the North Division.
Bakersfield Condors (35-16-9) at Fresno Falcons (34-18-7) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Charles Simard had a goal and two assists in Fresno’s 4-2 win over the Condors on Saturday.
* Condors are 3-1-1 in the last five games when playing West Division opponents on the road.
* Falcons have won three of the last four against Bakersfield, including an overtime and shootout win.
* Bakersfield has six players who have scored four points or more in the last five games.
Las Vegas Wranglers (24-27-7) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (35-17-8) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Rookie Marco Rosa has 10 points (4g-6a) and is a +11 through seven games against Las Vegas.
* Wranglers have league’s best power play (20.6 percent) and Dogs are fifth in penalty kills (86.2 percent).
* Ice Dogs are 6-0-1 against the Wranglers and have won the last four meetings.
* Las Vegas is 1-1-2 in its last four games, all of which have been decided by one goal.
Alaska Aces (37-16-7) at San Diego Gulls (31-22-6) 5:05 p.m. PT
* Defenseman Cal Benazic scored the overtime game-winner in Aces’ 4-3 win at Long Beach on Saturday.
* Gulls are 5-2-2 against Alaska and are 8-1-1 in the last 10 games at home against the West Division.
* Joel Stepp has four goals in his first five games since joining San Diego on March 2.
* Aces are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games on the road against West Division opponents.