Fort Wayne Komets (41-16-3) at Reading Royals (33-21-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Gabriel Desjardins is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
- Reading’s Nolan Zajac is second among defensemen with 15 goals.
- Komets have had a league-low six games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Royals have scored the game’s first goal a league-high 40 times.
Toledo Walleye (42-15-5) at Quad City Mallards (20-37-4) 6:35 p.m. CT
- Toledo’s Simon Denis is on a nine-game point streak (1g-12).
- Quad City’s Matt Pohlkamp leads rookies with 244 shots on goal.
- Walleye are third on the penalty kill on the road at 87.6 percent (78-for-89).
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.92 penalty minutes per game.
Allen Americans (30-24-6) at Rapid City Rush (20-36-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Zach Pochiro leads Allen against the Rush with 11 points (3g-8a).
- Rapid City’s Daniel Leavens is tied for sixth among rookies with 28 assists.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 22-13 during their five-game winning streak.
- Rush are 5-1-0 when outshooting their opponent at home.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Fort Wayne can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Fort Wayne wins OR Fort Wayne loses in overtime/shootout