Trenton Titans (31-19-9) at Charlotte Checkers (36-20-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans scored two power-play goals in the first period of a 4-1 win against Charlotte on November 5.
* Checkers are 2-2-1 against the North Division and Titans are 1-0-1 against the East Division.
* Bryce Cockburn has four goals, including a hat trick, and five points in his last two games for Trenton.
* Dusty Jamieson leads the Checkers with seven goals, 11 points and a +9 rating in his last 10 games.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (33-19-8) at Dayton Bombers (20-35-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Bullies are 24.3 percent, scoring nine of their 27 total goals against Dayton on the power play.
* Former Bully Brett Nowak scored the game winner for Dayton in the last meeting (4-3 on Sunday).
* Final meeting of regular season between the two with Atlantic City leading the season series 6-3.
* Since joining the Bombers, Jeff Szwez has four goals and six points in three games against Atlantic City.
Texas Wildcatters (11-37-10) at Augusta Lynx (24-28-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Wildcatters lost last meeting with Augusta (3-1 on Sunday) and are 4-14-4 against East Division.
* Lynx has won its last two games and is 4-for-11 (36.3 percent) on the power play in the last four.
* Kevin Cooper has 22 points (9g-13a) in 24 games since joining the Wildcatters on January 15.
* Augusta has won its last two meetings with South Division teams and is 13-14-3 overall against the South.
Peoria Rivermen (30-20-7) at Reading Royals (34-18-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Reading leads the season series 3-2, but Peoria has won the last two meetings, outscoring the Royals 9-4.
* Barry Brust is 3-0-0 against the Rivermen, posting a 1.20 goals-against average and .961 save percentage.
* Peoria is 20.8 percent and has scored five of its 13 goals against Reading on the power play.
* Graig Mischler has a game-winning goal and five points (1g-4a) in five games against Peoria.
Gwinnett Gladiators (31-18-8) at South Carolina Stingrays (32-20-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Gwinnett has won the last four meetings, outscoring South Carolina 22-12 in that span.
* South Carolina forward Rich Peverley leads the team with eight points (5g-3a) against Gwinnett.
* Gladiators’ Kris Goodjohn has 12 points (4g-8a) and is +7 in his last 10 games.
* Stingray rookie Joe Tenute has 19 points (5g-14a) and is +12 in his last 10 games.
Victoria Salmon Kings (11-44-5) at Florida Everblades (35-17-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
* First-ever meeting between the two clubs as Victoria visits the South Division for the first time.
* Kings are 1-1-1 against the South Division and Florida is 4-4-0 against the West Division.
* Everblades have outscored their opponents 20-7 on current five-game winning streak.
* Ryan Wade leads the Salmon Kings with 31 points (12g-19a) on the road in 2004-05.
Idaho Steelheads (32-21-5) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (31-22-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Steelheads are 2-0-1 and averaging five goals-per game on current eight-game road trip.
* Mississippi is 4-2-1 when playing the West Division and Idaho is 2-1-0 against the South Division.
* Frantisek Lukes leads Idaho in goals (9), power-play goals (4) and game-winning goals (3) on the road.
* Anthony Battaglia (4g-6a) and Louis Dumont (3g-7a) each have 10 points and are +6 in their last 10 games.
Alaska Aces (38-16-7) at Fresno Falcons (34-19-7) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Alaska is 2-0-0 at Fresno and 3-1-2 overall against the Falcons.
* Falcons’ Brett Jaeger is 7-1-1 in his last nine games with a 1.86 goals-against average.
* Aces’ Peter Aubry is 1-0-2 with a 0.95 goals-against average against Fresno.
* Fresno forward Jim Lorentz leads the team with three points (0g-3a) against Alaska.
Bakersfield Condors (36-16-9) at Las Vegas Wranglers (25-27-7) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Bakersfield is 1-1-0 at Las Vegas and 4-3-0 overall against the Wranglers.
* Las Vegas forward Shawn Limpright has 12 points (3g-9a) and is +2 in his last 10 games.
* Condors’ Kevin St. Jacques has seven points (2g-5a) in seven games against Las Vegas.
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 4-1-1 with a 3.23 goals-against average in his last six games.