Peoria Rivermen (30-21-7) at Johnstown Chiefs (19-26-14) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Peoria’s Brian McCullough ranks second in the league in goals (31) and game-winning goals (8).
* Johnstown leads the season series 3-2, scoring an average of 4.6 goals per-game in its three wins.
* Rivermen are 5-for-20 (25 percent) on the power play against Johnstown.
* Johnstown defenseman Pierre-Luc Courchesne has six points (2g-4a) and is +2 in five games against Peoria.
Greenville Grrrowl (31-23-5) at Pee Dee Pride (28-29-3) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl have won three straight and five of eight with Pee Dee, four of which were decided by one goal.
* Pride has scored nine of its total 23 goals against Greenville on the power play (9-for-42, 21.4 percent).
* Scott Balan is a +10 in 25 road games as the Grrrowl have a combined plus-minus rating of -2 on the road.
* Pee Dee has scored 98 goals at home and allowed 81 goals at home and has a plus-minus of +80.
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (34-19-8) at Wheeling Nailers (35-21-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Wheeling has won four of the five games between these two clubs that went past regulation.
* Paul Caponigri and Derek Edwardson each have eight points versus Wheeling and combined +12 rating.
* Nailers have a 1.88 goals-against average at home with a team plus-minus rating of -23.
* Bullies have started five goaltenders on the road in 2004-05 with a combined 2.34 goals-against average.
Dayton Bombers (20-35-5) at Reading Royals (35-18-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Matt Yeats is 2-0-0 with a 1.00 goals-against average and .962 save percentage against the Bombers.
* Aaron Foster had two goals and the game winner in Dayton’s only win over Reading, 4-3 on March 4.
* Jeff Szwez has seven points (3g-4a) and is a +2 in his first nine games on the road with Dayton.
* Royals are ninth in ECHL on the power play (17.7 percent) and are 29 percent (9-for-31) against Dayton.
Idaho Steelheads (33-21-6) at Louisiana IceGators (20-33-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Bobby Russell had four points (2g-2a) and the game winner in Idaho’s 4-1 win at Louisiana on Wednesday.
* Jade Galbraith has 19 assists and 28 points in 29 games for Louisiana.
* Idaho is 5-0-3 in March, capturing 13 of a possible 16 points and scoring 4.25 goals per-game in that span.
* IceGators have a plus-minus rating of -73 and average over 20 penalty minutes per game at home.
Victoria Salmon Kings (11-45-5) at Texas Wildcatters (12-37-10) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Victoria leads the ECHL in penalty minutes with 1706 in 61 games.
* Texas has not won at home in the last nine games and Victoria has not won on the road in the last 14 games.
* Victoria is 1-2-1 against the South Division and Texas is 0-0-1 against the West Division.
* John Snowden (23g-20a) and Andrew Ianiero (16-27a) lead the team in scoring with 43 points in 59 games.