Wheeling Nailers (31-25-7) at Adirondack Thunder (35-21-7) 3 p.m. ET
- Freddie Tiffels leads Wheeling against the Thunder with four goals and five points.
- Adirondack’s Pierre-Luc Mercier is fifth among rookies with 174 shots on goal.
- Nailers are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against on the road.
- Thunder are 25-5-5 when scoring first.
Utah Grizzlies (25-24-13) at Manchester Monarchs (37-20-5) 6 p.m. ET
- Utah’s Taylor Richart leads defensemen with 16 goals.
- Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman leads Manchester against the Grizzlies with six points (1g-5a).
- Grizzlies are tied for the league lead with 19 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 85-68 in the second period.
Orlando Solar Bears (30-27-7) at Florida Everblades (43-12-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Cal Heeter is fifth with 2,124 minutes played.
- Florida’s Logan Roe is fifth in plus-minus at +31.
- Solar Bears are 20-4-2 when scoring first.
- Everblades lead the league with 13 shorthanded goals.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (21-34-8) at Norfolk Admirals (24-32-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Joe Basaraba leads Greenville against the Admirals with four points (2g-2a).
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach leads the league with 1,280 saves.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for third with nine wins when trailing after one period.
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Cincinnati Cyclones (35-23-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (29-26-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Justin Vaive is tied for third with nine power-play goals.
- Tyler Biggs leads Kalamazoo against the Cyclones with six points (2g-4a).
- Cyclones are second on the power play at 20.8 percent (48-for-231).
- Wings have scored a league-leading 77 goals in the first period.
Brampton Beast (24-28-10) at Reading Royals (33-21-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Alex Foster leads Brampton against the Royals with five goals and nine points.
- Reading’s Frank Hora is tied for fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +17.
- Beast are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.8 percent (250-for-288).
- Royals have played past regulation in six of their last nine games.
Jacksonville Icemen (23-32-7) at Atlanta Gladiators (29-32-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Jimmy Lodge leads Jacksonville against the Gladiators with five goals and 13 points.
- Atlanta’s Sean Bonar is tied for second with three shutouts.
- Icemen are tied for fourth with 29.11 shots-against per game.
- Gladiators are 19-3-1 when leading after two periods.
Fort Wayne Komets (42-16-4) at Worcester Railers (28-25-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski leads the league with 71 points (27g-44a).
- Worcester’s Chris Langkow is tied for the league lead with six shorthanded points (4g-2a).
- Komets are 18-3-1 against non-divisional opponents.
- Railers are tied for fifth with 10 shorthanded goals.
Toledo Walleye (44-15-5) at Indy Fuel (30-29-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Tyler Barnes is on a four-game goal streak (5g).
- Robin Press leads Indy against the Walleye with seven points (1g-6a).
- Walleye are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
- Fuel are tied for first on the power play at home at 25.0 percent (29-for-116).
Tulsa Oilers (28-24-11) at Kansas City Mavericks (30-28-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Joey Sides leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with six points (3g-3a).
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer leads rookies with nine power-play goals.
- Oilers are second with 37.10 shots per game.
- Mavericks are 15-5-4 in one-goal games.
Allen Americans (31-24-6) at Colorado Eagles (40-16-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Eric Roy is tied for third among defensemen with six power-play goals.
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 56 points (14g-42a).
- Americans are 12-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
- Eagles are fourth with 3.58 goals per game.
Wichita Thunder (33-24-6) at Rapid City Rush (20-38-5) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is tied for third among defensemen with six power-play goals.
- Rapid City’s Daniel Leavens is tied for seventh among rookies with 28 assists.
- Thunder are 21-8-2 when scoring first.
- Rush are 11-5-3 when leading after two periods.