Peoria Rivermen (31-21-7) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (35-19-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Brian McCullough has seven points (3g-4a) and is a +5 with two game-winning goals against Atlantic City.
* Bullies are 3-0-2 in the last five games facing North Division opponents at home.
* Peoria is 5-1-0 against the Bullies and has scored seven of its 19 total goals on the power play (7-for-28).
* Jason Notermann has 11 goals at home, including seven on the power play and four game winners.
Columbia Inferno (31-16-10) at South Carolina Stingrays (33-20-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Columbia is 4-3-2 against South Carolina, but 1-2-1 on the road.
* South Carolina goaltender Justin Eddy made 27 saves on 28 shots in his only start against Columbia.
* Brad Ralph leads the Inferno with 10 points (6g-4a) against South Carolina this year.
* Stingrays forward Rich Peverley has eight points (5g-3a) against the Inferno this season.
Florida Everblades (36-17-8) at Greenville Grrrowl (32-23-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Greenville is 5-0-0 in its last five games facing the South Division.
* Florida is 3-3-4 in its last 10 games playing against the East Division.
* Grrrowl are 2-0-0 and 40 percent (4-for-10) on the power play in two games against Florida.
* Everblades have a combined 4.04 goals-against average and .862 save percentage against Greenville.
Trenton Titans (32-19-9) at Toledo Storm (34-22-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Titans are 5-1-0 against the Storm and 2-0-0 at Toledo Sports Arena.
* Paul Ballantyne (3g-1a), Scooter Smith (2g-2a), and Todd Jackson (0g-4a) have four points against Trenton.
* Trenton forward Scott Bertoli has 18 points (4g-14a) in his last 10 games.
* Toledo’s Carl Mallette has seven points (4g-3a) in his first three games with the Storm.
Charlotte Checkers (36-21-5) at Pee Dee Pride (28-30-3) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Dusty Jamieson has seven points (4g-3a) and is a +8 in five games against Pee Dee.
* Steve Hildenbrand has nine points (3g-6a) in his last five games as Pee Dee has gone 1-4-0.
* Checkers have won four out of the last five games against Pee Dee, outscoring them 19-10 in that span.
* Pride are 3-4-0 with a 3.40 goals-against average and .875 save percentage in March.
Johnstown Chiefs (19-27-14) at Wheeling Nailers (35-22-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Wheeling is 5-1-0 against Johnstown and 3-0-0 at home.
* Johnstown is winless in a team record 12 consecutive games (0-9-3).
* Nailers’ defenseman Ray DiLauro leads the ECHL in power play points (9ppg-23ppa).
* Matt J. Reid has three shorthand goals for the Chiefs this season.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (32-22-5) at Gwinnett Gladiators (31-19-8) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Sea Wolves are 3-2-0 in their last five road games, including four one-goal games, against South Division.
* Gladiators lead the ECHL in shots per-game (39.26) and goals per-game (3.48).
* Mississippi has won three out of the last four games against Gwinnett, outscoring them 16-8 in that span.
* Gwinnett is 2-1-2 in its last five games against teams in the South Division.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (41-14-5) at Augusta Lynx (24-29-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Ice Pilots are 4-1-0 in their last five games against the East Division, outscoring them 16-11 in that span.
* Augusta is 3-2-0 in their last five games against the South Division, despite being outscored 14-18.
* Pensacola has won the last two meetings with Augusta, outscoring them 9-2.
* Lynx are 7-for-22 (31.8 percent) on the power play in March.
Fresno Falcons (34-20-7) at Las Vegas Wranglers (26-27-7) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Fresno is 2-1-1 in its last four games on the road, three of which were decided in a shootout.
* Wranglers’ power play is second in the ECHL at 20 percent and Fresno ranks third with 19 percent.
* Brett Jaeger is 2-0-0 with a 1.44 goals-against average and .951 save percentage against Las Vegas.
* Ryan Gaucher has eight points (3g-5a) in his last five games as Las Vegas went 3-1-1.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (35-18-8) at San Diego Gulls (31-23-6) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs’ forward Marco Rosa has seven points (4g-3a) and is +5 in his last 10 games.
* Gulls’ Guillaume Fournier has 10 power-play goals, tying him for second in the ECHL.
* Dogs’ Olivier Michaud is 0-0-2 against San Diego with a 2.08 goals-against average a .924 save percentage.
* San Diego’s penalty kill ranks 26th in the ECHL at 80.2 percent (231-for-288).
Alaska Aces (39-16-7) at Bakersfield Condors (36-17-9) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Bakersfield leads the season series 3-2, winning the last two games by a combined score of 7-3.
* Every player on Alaska’s roster, excluding goaltenders, has scored 10 points or more in 2004-05.
* Condors are first in the league in shorthand goals (14) and Alaska in second in shorthand goals-against (4).
* Aces have won their last three games on the road, two of which were decided by one goal.