Atlanta Gladiators (23-29-8) at Manchester Monarchs (32-19-11) 6 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Alex Gacek is tied for seventh among rookies with 47 points (24g-23a).
- Manchester’s Colton Saucerman is tied for second among rookie defensemen with 12 power-play assists.
- Gladiators are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 21.3 percent (20-for-94).
- Monarchs are tied for the league lead with 17 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Wheeling Nailers (31-25-6) at Adirondack Thunder (31-20-10) 7 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Matias Cleland scored first pro goal in pro debut last night.
- Adirondack’s Alex Wall is fifth among rookie defensemen with 36 points (5g-31a).
- Nailers are tied for fourth with six shorthanded goals.
- Thunder are 21-1-2 when leading after one period.
Orlando Solar Bears (30-22-9) at Florida Everblades (41-15-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Ryan Massa is tied for seventh with a .913 save percentage.
- Brendan O’Donnell leads Florida against the Solar Bears with seven goals and 14 points.
- Solar Bears are tied for fourth with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Everblades are 14-4-0 when outshot by their opponent.
Brampton Beast (34-20-7) at Elmira Jackals (14-40-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- David Vallorani leads Brampton against the Jackals with eight goals.
- Elmira’s Sam Povorozniouk is fifth among rookies with 16 power-play points (4g-12a).
- Beast are 19-6-1 against North Division opponents.
- Jackals are 9-1-3 when leading after two periods.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (35-23-5) at South Carolina Stingrays (32-26-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Angelo Miceli is fourth with 48 assists.
- Kelly Zajac leads South Carolina against the Swamp Rabbits with 15 points (4g-11a).
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with 13 wins when trailing after one period (13-13-3).
- Stingrays are 9-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Reading Royals (36-22-4) at Norfolk Admirals (23-34-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Martin Ouellette is 11th with a 2.81 goals-against average.
- Norfolk’s John Dunbar has 11 points (2g-9a) in his last three games.
- Royals are fifth with 33.56 shots per game.
- Admirals are tied as the league’s seventh-least penalized team with 12.56 penalty minutes per game.
Tulsa Oilers (26-31-6) at Toledo Walleye (44-14-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Darcy Murphy leads Tulsa with 17 goals.
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads rookies with 32 goals and 70 points.
- Oilers are tied for first with two shorthanded goals allowed on the road.
- Walleye are third with 28.49 shots-against per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (32-27-4) at Indy Fuel (17-38-6) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Peter Schneider is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Michael Neal leads Indy against the K-Wings with three goals.
- K-Wings are 19-3-3 when scoring first.
- Fuel are tied as the league’s seventh-least penalized team with 12.56 penalty minutes per game.
Wichita Thunder (18-37-4) at Allen Americans (40-17-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Jamie Doornbosch leads Wichita against the Americans with eight points (4g-4a).
- Allen’s Greger Hanson is on an 11-game point streak (11g-13a).
- Thunder are tied for fourth with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Americans are tied for third with 2.87 goals-against per game.
Missouri Mavericks (28-25-8) at Quad City Mallards (34-24-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Dane Fox leads the league with 312 shots on goal.
- Michael Parks leads Quad City against the Mavericks with five goals.
- Mavericks are first on the penalty kill on the road at 88.1 percent (96-for-109).
- Mallards are 9-0-4 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Colorado Eagles (42-15-5) at Utah Grizzlies (29-26-7) 7 p.m. MT
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Colorado against the Grizzlies with four goals and 10 points.
- Utah’s Colin Martin leads the league with a 26.4 percent shooting percentage (19-for-72).
- Eagles are third with 3.89 goals per game.
- Grizzlies are third on the penalty kill at home at 87.3 percent (117-for-134).
Rapid City Rush (23-31-8) at Idaho Steelheads (35-20-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters is tied for fifth with 210 shots on goal.
- Rob Linsmayer leads Idaho against the Rush with seven goals and 12 points.
- Rush are 12-4-3 when leading after one period.
- Steelheads are fourth on the penalty kill at 84.5 percent (201-for-238).
Cincinnati Cyclones (34-26-4) at Alaska Aces (30-23-9) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Jordan Sims leads Cincinnati with 44 points (15g-29a).
- Alaska’s Kevin Carr is fifth with 1,060 saves.
- Cyclones are 16-5-0 in their last 21 games.
- Aces are sixth with 33.40 shots per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Florida can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Florida wins OR Florida loses in overtime/shootout OR Cincinnati loses OR South Carolina loses in regulation
Allen can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Allen wins OR Allen loses in overtime/shootout OR Missouri loses