Adirondack Thunder (36-21-7) at Brampton Beast (24-29-10) 2 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward has six goals in his last five games.
- Chris Leveille leads Brampton against the Thunder with five goals.
- Thunder are 24-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- Beast are second on the penalty kill at home at 88.7 percent (133-for-150).
Jacksonville Icemen (24-32-7) at Norfolk Admirals (25-32-7) 2 p.m. ET
- Jacksonville’s Elgin Pearce is fifth among rookies with 47 points (21g-26a).
- Darik Angeli leads Norfolk against the Icemen with five goals.
- Icemen are fourth with 29.10 shots-against per game.
- Admirals have won seven consecutive home games.
Toledo Walleye (45-15-5) at Cincinnati Cyclones (35-24-2) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Kyle Bonis is on a six-game point streak (6g-4a).
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel leads defensemen with 24 power-play points (7g-17a).
- Walleye are 33-2-3 when scoring first.
- Cyclones are first on the power play at home at 25.0 percent (28-for-112).
Utah Grizzlies (25-24-14) at Worcester Railers (29-25-7) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Utah’s Taylor Richart has at least one point in 12 of his last 13 games (7g-9a).
- T.J. Syner leads Worcester against the Grizzlies with four points (0g-4a).
- Grizzlies are 8-1-4 in their last 13 games.
- Railers are tied for fourth with six shorthanded goals at home.
Allen Americans (31-25-6) at Colorado Eagles (41-16-6) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Allen’s David Makowski is second among defensemen with 54 points (10g-44a).
- Colorado’s Ryan Olsen is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Americans are 24-5-1 when scoring first.
- Eagles are fourth with 3.60 goals per game.
Quad City Mallards (20-39-4) at Kansas City Mavericks (30-28-4) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Quad City’s Matt Pohlkamp leads rookies with 253 shots on goal.
- Mark Cooper leads Kansas City against the Mallards with four goals.
- Mallards are 10-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- Mavericks are 7-0-4 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.