Fort Wayne Komets (37-16-7) at Brampton Beast (35-20-7) 2 p.m. ET
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is third among rookies with 63 points (23g-40a).
- Brandon MacLean leads Brampton against the Komets with seven goals.
- Komets are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 21.9 percent (23-for-105).
- Beast are tied for third with seven shorthanded goals at home.
Quad City Mallards (35-23-4) at Indy Fuel (17-39-6) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Kevin Gibson is fourth in plus-minus at +31.
- Alex Wideman leads Indy against the Mallards with nine points (3g-6a).
- Mallards are sixth with 2.94 goals-against per game.
- Fuel are 12-3-2 when leading after two periods.
Wheeling Nailers (31-25-7) at Elmira Jackals (14-41-8) 4:05 p.m. ET
- Gage Quinney leads Wheeling against the Jackals with three goals and six points.
- Elmira’s Sam Povorozniouk is tied for third among rookies with 12 power-play assists.
- Nailers are tied for fourth with six shorthanded goals against.
- Jackals are eighth on the penalty kill at home at 84.9 percent (90-for-106).
Tulsa Oilers (26-32-6) at Toledo Walleye (45-14-3) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Darcy Murphy leads Tulsa with 17 goals.
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is third with 52 assists.
- Oilers are third with 34.42 shots per game.
- Walleye are 16-4-1 against Central Division opponents.
Atlanta Gladiators (24-29-8) at Adirondack Thunder (32-20-10) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is second with 1,185 saves.
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward is fifth with a 22.3 percent shooting percentage (21-for-94).
- Gladiators are 20-2-2 when leading after two periods.
- Thunder are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.76 penalty minutes per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Quad City can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Quad City wins OR Quad City loses in overtime/shootout OR Tulsa loses