Adirondack Thunder (31-20-6) at Manchester Monarchs (33-18-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Desmond Bergin leads Adirondack against the Monarchs with four goals and eight points.
- Manchester’s Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman is second with 30 goals.
- Thunder are 21-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- Monarchs have outscored their opponents 71-44 in the third period.
Atlanta Gladiators (27-28-3) at Norfolk Admirals (21-30-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Phil Lane lead Atlanta against the Admirals with seven points (3g-4a).
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach leads the league with 1,114 saves.
- Gladiators are 13-5-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Wheeling Nailers (29-22-6) at Worcester Railers (24-23-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Troy Josephs is on a three-game point streak (4g-1a).
- Nick Saracino leads Worcester against the Nailers with five points (2g-3a).
- Nailers are first on the power play on the road at 23.8 percent (29-for-122).
- Railers are tied for fifth with nine shorthanded goals.
Kalamazoo Wings (27-22-5) at Brampton Beast (21-25-9) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Josh Pitt is tied for the league lead with 11 power-play goals.
- Brandon MacLean leads Brampton against the Wings with four goals and six points.
- Wings are third on the power play at 20.5 percent (45-for-220).
- Beast are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal against at home.
South Carolina Stingrays (35-11-7) at Toledo Walleye (38-14-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Danny Federico is sixth among defensemen in plus-minus at +24.
- Toledo’s Dylan Sadowy is on a five-game goal streak (5g).
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 95.3 percent (82-for-86).
- Walleye are a league-best 23-4-0 at home and have outscored their opponents 95-52.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-31-5) at Florida Everblades (37-12-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Evan Jasper is 12th among rookies with 38 points (16g-22a).
- John McCarron leads Florida against the Swamp Rabbits with five goals and seven points.
- Swamp Rabbits have a league-leading nine wins when trailing after one period.
- Everblades are 26-4-2 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (31-20-5) at Jacksonville Icemen (21-29-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Matt Willows is tied for fourth with 59 points (23g-36a).
- Jacksonville’s Elgin Pearce is sixth among rookies with 43 points (19g-24a).
- Royals have scored first in 29 games, which is tied for the league lead.
- Icemen are sixth with 29.40 shots-against per game.
Indy Fuel (27-25-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (30-21-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Michael Neal leads Indy against the Cyclones with six points (2g-4a).
- Cincinnati’s Justin Vaive has nine points (7g-2a) in his last eight games.
- Fuel are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are 8-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Rapid City Rush (20-32-3) at Allen Americans (25-24-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Daniel Leavens is sixth among rookies with 27 assists.
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Allen against the Rush with 10 points (2g-8a).
- Rush are 5-0-3 in games in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans are 10-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Fort Wayne Komets (38-13-3) at Kansas City Mavericks (27-27-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Fort Wayne’s Curtis Leonard leads the league in plus-minus at +37.
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer is tied for second among rookies with seven power-play goals.
- Komets have scored five or more goals in 11 of their last 19 games.
- Mavericks are 13-5-2 in one-goal games.
Utah Grizzlies (23-23-10) at Quad City Mallards (19-32-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Ryan Walters has 14 points (9g-5a) in his last 12 games.
- Quad City’s Matt Pohlkamp leads rookies with 213 shots on goal.
- Grizzlies are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.3 percent (107-for-124).
- Mallards are 9-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Idaho Steelheads (32-18-6) at Wichita Thunder (29-22-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Idaho’s Max French is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Jeremy Beaudry leads Wichita against the Steelheads with four points (2g-2a).
- Steelheads are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals against.
- Thunder are 17-3-1 when leading after one period.
Tulsa Oilers (24-22-11) at Colorado Eagles (36-14-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Tulsa’s Charlie Sampair has 12 points (8g-4a) in his last eight games.
- Michael Joly leads Colorado against the Oilers with four goals and six points.
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with seven shorthanded goals on the road.
- Eagles have had a league-leading 18 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
South Carolina can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
South Carolina wins AND Jacksonville loses OR South Carolina loses in overtime/shootout AND Jacksonville loses in regulation