Florida Everblades (37-17-9) at Charlotte Checkers (36-22-6) 3:05 p.m. ET
* Checkers won the last time, 5-4 in overtime, and are 1-0-0 at home and 1-2-0 overall against Florida.
* Everblades are 6-1-2 in their last nine road games and 11-1-3 in the last 15 games overall.
* Charlotte’s Alex Westlund is 5-1-2 and has goals-against average of 1.77 in his last nine starts.
* Florida’s Tyler MacKay is 8-0-0 with two shutouts and has goals against of 1.61 in his last eight starts.
Columbia Inferno (32-17-10) at Gwinnett Gladiators (32-20-8) 4:05 p.m. ET
* Gladiators won the last meeting and are 2-1-1 at home and 3-2-1 overall against Columbia in 2004-05.
* Inferno is winless in its last four road games (0-4-0) and 13-13-3 overall on the road.
* Gwinnett’s Sean Fields is 5-1-1 with a shootout win and goals against of 2.10 in his last seven games.
* Columbia’s Brad Ralph has a five-game goal-scoring streak (5g) and a five-game scoring streak (1g-5a).
Trenton Titans (33-20-9) at Reading Royals (36-18-6) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Trenton won the last meeting, 3-2 in a shootout, to improve to 5-3-0 against Reading in 2004-05.
* Royals have won the last two times at home and are 2-2-0 against the Titans at the Sovereign Center.
* Rick Kowalsky (4g-4a) and Brent Robinson (4g-4a) lead the Titans in scoring against Reading.
* Reading’s Barry Brust is 6-0-1 with three shutouts and goals against of 0.71 in his last seven starts.
Victoria Salmon Kings (13-45-5) at Louisiana IceGators (20-35-6) 4:05 p.m. CT
* Kings have won back-to-back games for first time since winning three straight at home December 8-10.
* IceGators are winless in their last seven home games (0-5-2) and 10-14-4 overall at home.
* Victoria’s Ryan Wade has two game-winning goals and five points (4g-1a) in the last five games (3-0-2).
* Mark Rooneem (2g-2a) and Pascal Pelletier (1g-3a) lead the IceGators in scoring the last five games.
Idaho Steelheads (35-21-6) at Texas Wildcatters (12-39-10) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Steelheads are 10-1-2 in their last 13 road games and 14-1-3 in their last 18 games overall.
* Texas is 0-8-3 in its last 11 home games and 4-20-6 overall at home.
* Idaho’s Frank Doyle is 6-0-2 with a shutout and goals-against average of 1.87 in his last eight starts.
* Wildcatters’ Eric Sonnenberg has a four-game scoring streak (3g-1a).
Las Vegas Wranglers (27-27-8) at San Diego Gulls (31-25-6) 5:05 p.m. PT
* Winning three in a row, Wranglers are 6-1-1 in their last eight road games and 15-13-4 overall on the road.
* San Diego is 0-3-0 and has been outscored 14-4 in its last three home games.
* Vegas’ Marc Magliarditi is 6-1-2 with goals-against average of 2.62 in his last nine starts.
* Max Birbraer (16g-28a) and Sylvain Deschatelets (12g-31a) are the leading scorers on the Gulls.