Dayton Bombers (24-37-5) at Johnstown Chiefs (40-19-6) 2:30 ET
* Chiefs have won the last three games and are 5-3-0 against the Bombers, including 3-1-0 at Johnstown.
* Bombers’ Janne Jokila has nine points (3g-6a) in his last four games.
* Johnstown’s Dominic Forget has two game-winning goals and seven points (4g-3a) against Dayton.
* Dayton’s Olivier Proulx has seven-game scoring streak (3g-8a).
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (41-16-6) at Trenton Titans (34-24-7) 3:00 ET
* Titans are 2-0-1 at home and 4-3-1 overall against Atlantic City in 2003-04.
* Atlantic City’s Scott Stirling is 3-2-1 with a goals against average of 1.82 against Trenton in 2003-04.
* Trenton has won six consecutive home games and is 21-6-3 overall at home in 2003-04.
* Jon Cullen leads Atlantic City with five assists and nine points (4g-5a) in eight games against Trenton.
Cincinnati Cyclones (24-40-3) at Toledo Storm (23-33-9) 3:00 ET
* Storm has won the last four meetings to improve to 5-3-1 against Cincinnati in 2003-04.
* Cyclones are 3-1-0 at Toledo and 4-4-1 overall against the Storm in 2003-04.
* Toledo is 0-5-1 in its last six home games and 11-18-4 overall at home in 2003-04.
* Evan Cheverie leads Cincinnati with seven assists and eight points (1g-7a) in the last 10 games.
Alaska Aces (34-26-5) at Greenville Grrrowl (14-46-5) 3:05 ET
* Aces are 2-1-1 on their season-ending 11-game road trip and 12-14-3 overall on the road in 2003-04.
* Grrrowl’s Daniel Boisclair is 2-1-0 with goals against average of 2.01 and 136 saves in his last three games.
* Alaska’s Mark Smith has five goals and six points (5g-1a) in his last five games.
* Mike Nelson leads Greenville in the last five games with seven assists and eight points (1g-7a).
Roanoke Express (31-26-8) at Augusta Lynx (29-28-7) 4:05 ET
* Augusta has won the last two meetings and is 2-0-0 at home and 2-1-1 overall against Roanoke in 2003-04.
* Express is 28-18-6 all-time in the regular season against the Lynx.
* Scott Kelman leads Augusta with five assists and five points (0g-5a) in two games against Roanoke.
* Andrew McPherson leads Roanoke with three assists in three games against Augusta.
Columbia Inferno (39-19-8) at Gwinnett Gladiators (35-21-7) 4:05 ET
* Columbia has won the last two games and is 3-1-0 against the Gladiators, including 1-1-0 at Gwinnett.
* Gladiators are 3-1-2 in their last six home games and 20-7-5 overall at home in 2003-04.
* Inferno’s Tim Smith has seven points (0g-7a) and is +5 in four games against Gwinnett.
* Steve Slonina leads Gwinnett in the last five games with four goals and eight points (4g-4a).
Mississippi Sea Wolves (39-19-7) at Texas Wildcatters (19-40-5) 5:05 CT
* Sea Wolves have won the last four games and are 11-2-0 against the Wildcatters, including 4-1-0 at Texas.
* Martin Masa has two game-winning goals and 12 points (6g-6a) in nine games against Mississippi.
* Sergei Kuznetsov leads Mississippi with 10 goals and 22 points in 13 games against Texas.
* Cory Morgan leads Texas with 35 assists, 51 points (16g-35a) and 16 power-play points (6g-10a).
Las Vegas Wranglers (40-19-6) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (22-37-5) 5:00 PT
* Las Vegas has won the last two meetings and is 6-2-0 against the Ice Dogs, including 4-0-0 at Long Beach.
* Jerome Marois (5g-2a) and Michel Ouellet (3g-4a) lead the Ice Dogs in scoring against Las Vegas.
* Wranglers’ Jeff Attard has three game-winning goals and 12 points (6g-6a) against Long Beach.
* Long Beach’s Alex Kim has two game-winning goals and 18 points (7g-11a) in his last 10 games.
Bakersfield Condors (22-35-9) at San Diego Gulls (41-13-10) 5:05 PT
* Gulls have won the last six meetings and are 7-1-0 against the Condors, including 4-0-0 at San Diego.
* Bakersfield’s Paul Rosebush has a game-winning goal and 10 points (6g-4a) in his last five games.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson has two game-winning goals and 13 points (6g-7a) against Bakersfield.
* Condors’ Andrew Ianiero has a six-game assist streak (10a) and a six-game scoring streak (1g-11a).
2004 Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Johnstown can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoffs berth on Sunday if:
Johnstown wins OR Johnstown loses in overtime/shootout
Career Regular Season Assist Leaders
1. 460 – Chris Valicevic, 1993-2002 (590 games)
2. 459 – Louis Dumont, Mississippi, 1994-Present (627 games)
Most Shutouts, Individual, Career
20 – Marc Magliarditi, 1997 to present
18 – Daniel Berthiaume, 1994 to present
16 – Jason Saal, 1996 to present
14 – Maxime Gingras, 1998-2003
13 – David Brumby, 1996 to present
Scott Stirling, 2000 to present
Sandy Allan, 1996-2002
Most Shutouts, Season
11 – Wheeling Nailers, 2003-04
10 – Louisiana IceGators, 2001-02
9 – Jackson Bandits, 2002-03
Trenton Titans, 2000-01
Richmond Renegades, 1998-99
8 – Columbus Cottonmouths, 2003-04
Top 10 Single Season Point Increases
1. Knoxville, 50 points (44 points in 1992-93 to 94 points in 1993-94)
2. Knoxville, 49 points (48 points in 1989-90 to 97 points in 1990-91)
3. Arkansas, 43 points (39 points in 1999-2000 to 82 points in 2000-01)
4. Wheeling, 41 points (59 points in 2002-03 to 100 points in 2003-04)
5. Greensboro, 39 points (54 points in 2001-02 to 93 points in 2002-03)