Reading Royals (34-21-8) at Manchester Monarchs (38-20-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Michael Huntebrinker leads Reading against the Monarchs with four goals.
- Manchester’s Matt Schmalz is tied for sixth among rookies with 21 goals.
- Royals are second on the penalty kill on the road at 88.9 percent (96-for-108).
- Monarchs are second with 3.70 goals per game.
South Carolina Stingrays (40-15-7) at Orlando Solar Bears (31-27-7) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner leads the league with a 1.94 goals-against average.
- Jean Dupuy leads Orlando against the Stingrays with five points (3g-2a).
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill on the road at 91.5 percent (97-for-106).
- Solar Bears are 14-3-7 in one-goal games.
Worcester Railers (30-25-7) at Wheeling Nailers (31-25-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Mitch Gillam leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.41 goals-against average.
- Cody Wydo leads Wheeling against the Railers with eight points (2g-6a).
- Railers are fifth with 11 shorthanded goals.
- Nailers are fifth with 35.33 shots per game.
Norfolk Admirals (25-33-7) at Florida Everblades (43-12-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded assists.
- Stephen MacAulay leads Florida against the Everblades with five points (2g-3a).
- Admirals are fourth on the power play on the road at 20.1 percent (27-for-134).
- Everblades are 36-7-4 against South Division opponents.
Kalamazoo Wings (30-26-6) at Fort Wayne Komets (42-17-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Kyle Blaney leads Kalamazoo against the Komets with nine points (3g-6a).
- Fort Wayne’s Curtis Leonard leads defensemen in plus-minus at +34.
- Wings are 19-1-4 when leading after two periods.
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 89.0 percent (105-for-118).
Tulsa Oilers (28-24-11) at Allen Americans (31-25-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 274 shots on goal.
- Casey Pierro-Zabotel leads Allen against the Oilers with 15 points (3g-12a).
- Oilers are tied for first with seven shorthanded goals on the road.
- Americans are 24-5-1 when scoring first.
Colorado Eagles (42-16-10) at Utah Grizzlies (25-25-14) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Ryan Olsen is on a five-game goal streak (6g).
- Utah’s Taylor Richart is tied for eighth among defensemen with 40 points (17g-23a).
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 71-48 in the first period.
- Grizzlies are tied for eighth with 30.28 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (21-38-5) at Idaho Steelheads (37-20-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Pavel Jenys leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with eight points (3g-5a).
- Idaho’s Jefferson Dahl is tied for third with 22 power-play points (6g-16a).
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after two periods.
- Steelheads are tied for the league lead with one shorthanded goal allowed at home.