Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Reading Royals (40-16-6) at Brampton Beast (21-37-3) 2 p.m. ET
· Reading’s Jordan Heywood is fourth among rookies with a 13.1 percent shooting percentage (8-for-61).
· David Ling leads Brampton against the Royals with five points (1g-4a).
· Royals are fourth with 3.65 goals per game.
· Beast are 11-1-3 in one-goal games.
Missouri Mavericks (23-32-7) at Fort Wayne Komets (40-15-6) 5 p.m. ET
· Missouri’s Andrew Courtney is tied for second with 10 power-play goals.
· Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski scored five goals, including three shorthanded tallies, in 6-4 win over Mavericks on Saturday.
· Mavericks are 15-0-2 when leading after two periods.
· Komets are fifth with 28.00 shots-against per game.
Tulsa Oilers (33-25-4) at Allen Americans (40-14-8) 4:05 p.m. CT
· T.J. Caig leads Tulsa against the Americans with 16 points (5g-11a).
· Allen’s Justin Baker leads rookie defensemen with 36 points (8g-28a).
· Oilers lead the league with seven shootout wins.
· Americans have outscored their opponents 99-57 in the second period.
Florida Everblades (43-13-6) at Toledo Walleye (42-13-6) 5:15 p.m. ET
· Florida’s Mike Little leads defensemen with 49 points (12g-37a).
· Toledo’s Tyler Barnes is on a four-game goal streak since March 16 (6g).
· Everblades are first on the power play on the road at 25.2 percent (29-for-115).
· Walleye are first on the penalty kill at home at 89.9 percent (89-for-99).
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Reading can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Sunday if:
Allen can clinch the Central Division title on Sunday if: