Adirondack Thunder (37-22-7) at Manchester Monarchs (40-20-5) 6 p.m. ET
- Brian Ward leads Adirondack against the Monarchs with five goals.
- Manchester’s Spencer Watson is on a seven-game point streak (7g-2a).
- Thunder are third on the power play on the road at 20.9 percent (27-for-129).
- Monarchs are tied for fifth with six shorthanded goals at home.
Jacksonville Icemen (25-33-7) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (22-35-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Elgin Pearce leads Jacksonville against the Swamp Rabbits with 11 points (5g-6a).
- Greenville’s Ty Rimmer is third with 1,150 saves.
- Icemen are fourth with 28.95 shots-against per game.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for third with nine wins when trailing after one period.
Norfolk Admirals (25-35-7) at Florida Everblades (45-13-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach leads the league with 1,353 saves.
- Stephen MacAulay leads Florida against the Admirals with five goals and nine points.
- Admirals are 13-3-3 when leading after one period.
- Everblades lead the league with 13 shorthanded goals.
Worcester Railers (31-25-8) at Reading Royals (34-23-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Worcester’s Mitch Gillam leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.29 goals-against average.
- Chris McCarthy leads Reading against the Railers with seven goals.
- Railers are tied for fifth with 11 shorthanded goals.
- Royals are tied for fourth on the power play at home at 21.4 percent (22-for-103).
Cincinnati Cyclones (35-27-3) at Wheeling Nailers (33-25-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Jesse Schultz leads the league with 53 assists.
- Wheeling’s Reid Gardiner is fourth among rookies with 51 points (27g-24a).
- Cyclones are 23-10-1 when scoring first.
- Nailers are sixth with 3.44 goals per game.
Brampton Beast (24-31-10) at Toledo Walleye (46-15-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Chris Leveille leads Brampton against the Walleye with five points (2g-3a).
- Toledo’s Pat Nagle leads the league with 33 wins.
- Beast are third on the penalty kill at 86.5 percent (262-for-303).
- Walleye are 18-4-4 against non-divisional opponents.
Wichita Thunder (33-26-7) at Fort Wayne Komets (42-18-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Ralph Cuddemi leads Wichita against the Komets with six points (2g-4a).
- Fort Wayne’s Ryan Lowney leads rookies in plus-minus at +27.
- Thunder are 22-3-1 when leading after two periods.
- Komets are tied for third with three shorthanded goals against.
Kansas City Mavericks (32-29-4) at Allen Americans (32-26-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Kansas City’s Bryce Aneloski is second among defensemen with 199 shots on goal.
- Allen’s Eric Roy is tied for first among defensemen with seven power-play goals.
- Mavericks are sixth with 30.20 shots-against per game.
- Americans are 12-4-2 when outshooting their opponent.
Quad City Mallards (21-40-4) at Tulsa Oilers (29-25-11) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Quad City’s Jamie Tardif has at least one point in four of his last five games (4g-1a).
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league with 282 shots on goal.
- Mallards are 11-2-1 when leading after two periods.
- Oilers are tied for third on the penalty kill at home at 87.7 percent (107-for-122).
Colorado Eagles (44-16-6) at Utah Grizzlies (25-26-15) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 58 points (14g-44a).
- Michael Pelech leads Utah against the Eagles with seven points (1g-6a).
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 74-50 in the first period.
- Grizzlies are tied for the league lead with 21 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Rapid City Rush (21-39-6) at Idaho Steelheads (39-20-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Peter Sivak leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with seven points (3g-4a).
- Idaho’s Tomas Sholl has three shutouts in his last four games.
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after two periods.
- Steelheads have outscored their opponents 82-62 in the second period.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Manchester can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Manchester wins OR Manchester loses in overtime/shootout OR Wheeling OR Worcester lose
Orlando can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Colorado can clinch the Mountain Division title on Saturday if:
Colorado wins AND Idaho loses in regulation OR Colorado wins in regulation/overtime AND Idaho loses