Wheeling Nailers (34-23-8) at Kalamazoo Wings (31-28-5) 7 p.m. ET
• Wheeling’s Riley Brace is tied for fifth with 59 points (23g-36a).
• Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin leads the league with 29 wins.
• Nailers are tied for second with 74 goals in the third period.
• K-Wings are fourth with 3.13 goals per game.
Manchester Monarchs (37-20-9) at Reading Royals (32-24-9) 7 p.m. ET
• Manchester’s Maxim Kitsyn leads the league in plus-minus at +35.
• Kevin Goumas leads Reading against the Monarchs with nine points (4g-5a).
• Monarchs are second on the power play on the road at 22.0 percent (22-for-100).
• Royals are 23-13-3 against East Division opponents.
Brampton Beast (18-34-11) at Elmira Jackals (34-27-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Jeff Brown leads Brampton with 12 goals.
• Elmira’s C.J. Motte leads rookie goaltenders with 1,096 saves.
• Beast are tied for fifth with nine shorthanded goals.
• Jackals are fifth with 32.17 shots per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (28-27-9) at Florida Everblades (40-21-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Greenville’s Jack Combs is on a three-game goal streak since March 19 (5g).
• Matt Willows leads Florida against the Swamp Rabbits with four goals and nine points.
• Swamp Rabbits are tied for seventh with eight shorthanded goals.
• Everblades are 10-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Orlando Solar Bears (31-24-8) at Norfolk Admirals (27-32-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s T.J. Foster is second among rookies with 24 goals.
• Greg Chase leads Norfolk against the Solar Bears with two goals.
• Solar Bears are third with 3.22 goals per game.
• Admirals are 17-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Cincinnati Cyclones (33-22-9) at Indy Fuel (30-33-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati’s Nick Huard leads the league with 13 power-play goals.
• Daniel Ciampini leads Indy against the Cyclones with eight points (3g-5a).
• Cyclones have outscored their opponents 75-54 in the third period.
• Fuel are tied for fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.2 percent (95-for-109).
Toledo Walleye (41-18-5) at Fort Wayne Komets (36-20-8) 8 p.m. ET
• Shane Berschbach leads Toledo against the Komets with five goals and six points.
• Fort Wayne’s Pat Nagle is tied for second with 26 wins.
• Walleye are league’s least-penalized team with 9.61 penalty minutes per game.
• Komets have had six of their last nine games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Evansville IceMen (26-29-9) at Quad City Mallards (31-26-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Evansville’s Jordan Sims leads rookies in plus-minus at +24.
• Matt Carey leads Quad City against the IceMen with five goals.
• IceMen have scored a league-high 74 goals in the second period.
• Mallards are 19-4-3 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (32-25-5) at Utah Grizzlies (34-25-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa against the Grizzlies with three goals.
• Utah’s Charles Sarault is tied for second with 20 power-play assists.
• Oilers are 17-0-1 when leading after one period.
• Grizzlies are fourth with 10 shorthanded goals.
Colorado Eagles (33-26-4) at Idaho Steelheads (35-21-8) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Colorado’s Jesse Mychan is second with 27 goals.
• Rob Linsmayer leads Idaho against the Eagles with seven points (1g-6a).
• Eagles are tied for fifth with nine shorthanded goals.
• Steelheads are fifth with 2.53 goals-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (27-31-7) at Alaska Aces (25-33-7) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Winston Day Chief leads Rapid City against the Aces with seven points (3g-4a).
• Alaska’s Stephen Perfetto is second among rookies with 189 shots on goal.
• Rush are second on the penalty kill at 86.8 percent (177-for-204).
• Aces are second with 33.60 shots per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
South Carolina can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Manchester can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Manchester wins AND Elmira loses in regulation
Florida can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Florida wins AND Elmira loses in regulation
Toledo can clinch the North Division title on Friday if:
Toledo wins AND Wheeling loses in regulation