Reading Royals (38-19-7) at Trenton Titans (35-20-9) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans have won the last two games against the Royals with both games going past regulation.
* Royals are 9-8-7 and Trenton is 20-5-9 in one-goal games.
* Cail MacLean had a goal and two assists in Reading’s 5-1 win over Johnstown on Friday.
* Titans scored the first four goals in 4-3 win over Atlantic City on Friday.
Toledo Storm (36-23-5) at Dayton Bombers (22-37-5) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Storm is 5-1-1 in its last seven games and has averaged four goals per-game in that span.
* Dayton’s Brent Ozarowski has four points (2g-2a) in his last three games.
* Nick Parillo had two goals and an assist as Toledo scored four unanswered goals to beat Dayton 4-1 Friday.
* Bombers are 1-6-1 against the Storm and have scored a total of six goals in their last five meetings.
Columbia Inferno (34-18-11) at Greenville Grrrowl (35-24-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Mike Minard got his fifth shutout, tying him for the ECHL lead, in Inferno’s 2-0 win over Charlotte Friday.
* Inferno is 2-0-1 in its last three games against Greenville with each game decided by one-goal.
* Grrrowl is 2-for-27 (7.4 percent) and Inferno is 2-for-29 (6.9 percent) on the power play against each other.
* Maris Ziedins has five goals and eight points in his first seven games since joining Greenville on March 11.
Johnstown Chiefs (20-31-14) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (36-21-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Derek Edwardson has 28 points (9g-19a) and is a +9 in 28 home games for the Bullies.
* Johnstown’s Joe Tallari has a five-game goal-scoring streak (7g).
* J-F Plourde has nine points (3g-6a) and has scored in six of his first eight games with the Bullies.
* Chiefs are 1-5-0 with a goals-against average of 4.82 in their last six games.
Charlotte Checkers (37-19-10) at South Carolina Stingrays (35-22-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Checkers are 1-3-2 in their last six games, being held to under two goals per-game in that span (1.83).
* Season series is tied with three wins apiece as four of six games were decided by one goal.
* Stingrays have the fifth best power play (18.9 percent) and penalty kill (86.5 percent) in the league.
* South Carolina is 27-1-2 when leading after second period and 0-18-3 when trailing after second period.
Victoria Salmon Kings (14-48-5) at Florida Everblades (38-19-9) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Kings scored three unanswered goals and shut out Florida in the third period for 4-3 win on Friday.
* Friday’s loss to Victoria was the Everblades first loss in regulation at home since February 1.
* Victoria has a plus-minus rating of +15 in its last five games.
* Florida is 5-5-0 against opponents in the West Division.
Wheeling Nailers (36-23-5) at Peoria Rivermen (35-22-7) 7:00 p.m. CT
* Andy Chiodo stopped 53 of 54 shots in the Nailers 2-1 shootout loss at Peoria on Friday.
* Alfie Michaud made 37 saves and stopped all four players in the shootout in Peoria’s 2-1 win on Friday.
* Nailers are 1-3-1 and have scored an average of 1.6 goals-per game in their last five contests.
* Rivermen have outscored their opponents 38-17 during current nine-game home winning streak.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (35-22-6) at Louisiana IceGators (22-36-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Undefeated in regulation the last five games, Sea Wolves held opponents to average of 1.4 goals per-game.
* IceGators have the fourth-best home power play in the league, going 29-for-137 (21.2 percent).
* Travis Lisabeth had two assists and the game winner in Mississippi’s 5-1 win over Louisiana on Friday.
* Louisiana is 2-3-0 with a plus-minus rating of -56 in its last five games.
Augusta Lynx (25-32-7) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (45-14-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Defenseman Dominic D’Amour had two goals and two assists in Ice Pilots’ 8-1 win at Augusta on Friday.
* Augusta’s Jamie Johnson is second in the league with 50 assists and fourth in scoring with 70 points.
* Ice Pilots scored seven unanswered goals in 8-1 win at Augusta on Friday.
* Lynx are 0-2-0 and have been outscored 9-2 in the last two meetings at Pensacola.
Pee Dee Pride (29-32-4) at Texas Wildcatters (13-40-10) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Wildcatters scored three straight goals to open the second period in Friday’s 3-1 win over Pee Dee.
* Pee Dee’s Kyle Kidney has four assists and six points on his current five-game scoring streak.
* Texas has five of its last seven wins against East Division opponents.
* Pride is fourth in the league in shots per-game (35.46) and 18th in goals per-game (2.83).
Fresno Falcons (35-22-8) at Idaho Steelheads (38-21-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Steelheads are 6-for-11 (54.5 percent) on the power play in the last two games against Fresno.
* Falcons are 0-2-1 in their last three games, giving up an average of more than five goals per game.
* Defenseman Darrell Hay had an assist and scored the overtime game winner in Idaho’s 6-5 win on Friday.
* Jason Weaver has 18 points (9g-9a) and leads Fresno in plus-minus rating (+10) in 25 road games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (34-22-8) at Bakersfield Condors (37-19-10) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Jeff Campbell had two goals in the third and assisted on game winner in Gwinnett’s 3-2 overtime on Friday.
* Condors’ Kevin St. Jacques has four-game assist streak (5a) and four-game scoring streak (2g-5a).
* Gladiators’ Kris Goodjohn is fourth in the league with 46 assists and seventh in scoring (19g-46a).
* Bakersfield’s Yutaka Fukufuji is 2-2-0 with goals against of 2.78 in his last four starts.
San Diego Gulls (33-25-6) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (38-19-8) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Gulls won last two games at Long Beach and are 2-1-0 on the road and 5-2-0 overall against Ice Dogs.
* Ice Dogs’ Joe Cardarelli has game-winning goal and 11 points (6g-5a) in seven games against San Diego.
* Gulls’ Eddy Ferhi is 4-1-0 with a shutout and goals against of 2.17 in five games against Long Beach.
* Long Beach’s Olivier Michaud is 0-1-2 with goals against of 1.77 in four games against the Gulls.
Las Vegas Wranglers (28-29-8) at Alaska Aces (41-17-8) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Aces are 7-0-3 in their last 10 home games and enter final home game with 21-8-6 home record.
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 4-2-1 with goals against of 2.29 in his last seven games.
* Chris Minard had two goals on Friday, 11th multi-goal game of 2004-05, and leads ECHL with 45 goals.
* Las Vegas is 4-2-1 in its last seven road games and enters final road game with 16-15-4 road record.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Pensacola can clinch the South Division on Saturday if:
Pensacola wins OR
Pensacola loses in overtime/shootout AND Florida loses OR
Pensacola can clinch the American Conference on Saturday if:
Pensacola wins OR
Pensacola loses in overtime/shootout AND Florida loses
AND Columbia loses OR
Florida loses AND Columbia loses
Mississippi can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Mississippi wins OR
Mississippi loses in overtime/shootout OR
Pee Dee loses
Gwinnett can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Gwinnett wins OR
Gwinnett loses in overtime/shootout OR
Pee Dee loses
Greenville can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Greenville wins OR
Pee Dee loses