Manchester Monarchs (40-21-5) at Reading Royals (35-23-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman is second with 30 goals.
- Michael Huntebrinker leads Reading against the Monarchs with four goals.
- Monarchs are first on the power play on the road at 22.7 percent (34-for-150).
- Royals are fifth with 2.77 goals-against per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (32-28-6) at Atlanta Gladiators (31-32-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Aaron Irving leads rookie defensemen with 47 points (15g-32a).
- Atlanta’s Phil Lane is third with 32 goals.
- Wings are 21-1-4 when leading after two periods.
- Gladiators are 16-6-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Adirondack Thunder (38-22-7) at Worcester Railers (31-26-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Conor Riley leads Adirondack against the Railers with four goals.
- Worcester’s Mitch Gillam leads rookie goaltenders with a 2.31 goals-against average.
- Thunder are 21-6-4 when outshot by their opponent.
- Railers are 17-0-2 when leading after two periods.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (23-35-8) at Florida Everblades (46-13-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Evan Jasper is tied for seventh among rookies with 48 points (20g-28a).
- John McCarron leads Florida against the Swamp Rabbits with seven goals and 11 points.
- Swamp Rabbits are fourth on the power play on the road at 19.7 percent (25-for-127).
- Everblades lead the league with 14 shorthanded goals.
Kansas City Mavericks (33-29-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (43-18-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Kansas City’s Jared VanWormer leads rookies, and is tied for second overall, with 11 power-play goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Ryan Lowney leads rookies in plus-minus at +27.
- Mavericks are 8-2-2 in one-goal games on the road.
- Komets are fifth on the power play at home at 21.2 percent (24-for-113).
Wichita Thunder (33-26-8) at Allen Americans (32-27-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Ralph Cuddemi is tied for fourth with 257 shots on goal.
- Joel Chouinard leads Allen against the Thunder with nine points (3g-6a).
- Thunder are 18-3-2 when leading after one period.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 67-50 in the first period.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Adirondack can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Adirondack wins OR Adirondack loses in overtime/shootout
Atlanta can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Atlanta wins in regulation or overtime