Atlanta Gladiators (24-33-8) at Norfolk Admirals (25-37-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is second with 1,280 saves.
- John Dunbar leads Norfolk against the Gladiators with three goals and four points.
- Gladiators are fifth on the power play on the road at 20.8 percent (22-for-106).
- Admirals are tied for sixth with three shorthanded goals against at home.
Kalamazoo Wings (36-27-4) at Florida Everblades (42-19-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Peter Schneider is on a nine-game point streak (7g-6a).
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is second with 29 wins.
- K-Wings are 21-3-3 when scoring first.
- Everblades are second with 35.05 shots per game.
Alaska Aces (31-25-10) at Fort Wayne Komets (39-18-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Peter Sivak leads Alaska with 33 goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol is fourth in plus-minus at +32.
- Aces are 23-1-6 when scoring first.
- Komets are third with 28.60 shots-against per game.
Brampton Beast (36-22-8) at Cincinnati Cyclones (35-27-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Vallorani is tied for third with 78 points (29g-49a).
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is third with a .920 save percentage.
- Beast are third on the power play on the road at 22.1 percent (27-for-122).
- Cyclones are tied for fourth with six shorthanded goals against.
Missouri Mavericks (31-26-8) at Allen Americans (43-17-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Dane Fox leads the league with 335 shots on goal.
- Gary Steffes leads Allen against the Mavericks with six goals.
- Mavericks have had a league-leading 19 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 105-55 in the third period.
Utah Grizzlies (31-28-7) at Rapid City Rush (25-34-8) 6:35 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Zac Larraza has 10 points (4g-6a) in nine games with the team.
- Michael Young leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with seven points (3g-4a).
- Grizzlies are 13-6-2 in their last 21 road games.
- Rush are 12-4-3 when leading after one period.
Colorado Eagles (45-17-5) at Idaho Steelheads (38-21-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky is third with 35 goals.
- Anthony Luciani leads Idaho against the Eagles with five goals and eight points.
- Eagles are 16-4-5 in one-goal games.
- Steelheads are tied for second on the penalty kill at 85.2 percent (218-for-256).
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Idaho can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if:
Idaho wins OR Idaho loses in overtime/shootout AND Alaska OR Missouri loses OR Alaska loses in regulation OR Missouri loses in regulation
Florida can clinch the South Division title on Wednesday if:
Florida wins OR Florida loses in overtime/shootout
Toledo can clinch the Central Division title on Wednesday if:
Fort Wayne loses