Brampton Beast (32-16-7) at Kalamazoo Wings (28-24-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Zachary Fucale is tied for fourth with 22 wins.
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo against the Beast with six goals.
- Beast are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 21.6 percent (21-for-97).
- K-Wings are 17-3-3 when scoring first.
Manchester Monarchs (30-16-10) at Reading Royals (32-20-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Matt Leitner leads Manchester with 50 points (12g-38a).
- Olivier Labelle leads Reading against the Monarchs with seven points (3g-4a).
- Monarchs are fourth with 3.80 goals per game.
- Royals are tied for second with one shorthanded goal against at home.
Atlanta Gladiators (21-25-8) at Florida Everblades (36-12-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is third with 1,016 saves.
- Brant Harris leads Florida against the Gladiators with 14 points (7g-7a).
- Gladiators are 17-2-2 when leading after two periods.
- Everblades are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 87.5 percent (98-for-112).
Elmira Jackals (11-37-8) at Norfolk Admirals (20-30-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Elmira’s Kenton Miller has 11 points (8g-3a) in his last nine games.
- Frankie Simonelli leads Norfolk against the Jackals with five points (3g-2a).
- Jackals are 6-0-3 when leading after two periods.
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with four shorthanded goals against.
Wheeling Nailers (27-21-6) at Indy Fuel (15-36-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Jordan Kwas is tied for second with a 25.0 percent shooting percentage (19-for-76).
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,152 saves.
- Nailers are fifth with five shorthanded goals against.
- Fuel have had a league-low five games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Tulsa Oilers (25-28-5) at Wichita Thunder (16-33-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Shawn Bates leads Tulsa against the Thunder with nine points (5g-4a).
- Wichita’s Matt DeBlouw is tied for second among rookies with three shorthanded points (2g-1a).
- Oilers are third with 34.59 shots per game.
- Thunder are 11-2-3 when leading after two periods.
Allen Americans (35-17-5) at Missouri Mavericks (26-21-7) 7:30 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Spencer Asuchak is tied for second with 12 power-play goals.
- Dane Fox leads Missouri against the Americans with seven points (3g-4a).
- Americans have outscored their opponents 93-45 in the third period.
- Mavericks are tied for the league lead with 16 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Alaska Aces (27-19-8) at Utah Grizzlies (26-24-6) 7 p.m. MT
- Alaska’s Stephen Perfetto is tied for ninth with 61 points (25g-36a).
- Mathieu Aubin leads Utah against the Aces with seven points (2g-5a).
- Aces are tied for fourth with 11 shorthanded goals.
- Grizzlies are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 87.7 percent (107-for-122).
Idaho Steelheads (31-18-7) at Rapid City Rush (21-27-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Landon Bow is 6-1-0 in his last seven starts.
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with five goals.
- Steelheads are tied for third on the power play at 22.7 percent (48-for-211).
- Rush are 12-2-3 when leading after one period.
South Carolina Stingrays (30-24-3) at Colorado Eagles (39-14-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Rob Flick leads South Carolina against the Eagles with three goals.
- Colorado’s Matt Garbowsky is on a 16-game point streak (11g-19a).
- Stingrays are sixth with 2.95 goals-against per game.
- Eagles have outscored their opponents 83-34 during their 16-game winning streak.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Toledo can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Tulsa loses in regulation
LONGEST WINNING STREAK, ONE SEASON
23 – South Carolina Stingrays (Feb. 7-March 27, 2015)
17 – Cincinnati Cyclones (Jan. 13-Feb. 29, 2008)
16 – Colorado Eagles (Jan. 25-Present)
15 – Victoria Salmon Kings (Dec. 6, 2008-Jan. 10, 2009)
14 – Missouri Mavericks (Nov. 4-Dec. 5, 2015)
– Louisiana IceGators (Nov. 23-Dec. 22, 2001)
– Knoxville Cherokees (Dec. 28, 1993-Jan. 29, 1994)
– South Carolina Stingrays (Nov. 24-Dec. 19, 2009)
– Las Vegas Wranglers (March 10-April 7, 2007)