Kalamazoo Wings (33-28-6) at Norfolk Admirals (25-36-7) 7 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Brendan Bradley leads rookies with 35 assists.
- Norfolk’s Ty Reichenbach leads the league with 1,389 saves.
- Wings are tied for third with 3.60 goals per game.
- Admirals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.40 penalty minutes per game.
Manchester Monarchs (40-22-5) at Reading Royals (36-23-8) 7 p.m. ET
- Jordan LaVallee-Smotherman leads Manchester against the Royals with eight goals and 10 points.
- Reading’s John Muse is tied for fifth with a 2.18 goals-against average.
- Monarchs are first on the power play on the road at 22.2 percent (34-for-153).
- Royals have outscored their opponents 123-87 at home.
Brampton Beast (26-31-10) at Worcester Railers (32-26-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Stefan Fournier leads Brampton against the Railers with four goals.
- Worcester’s Mitch Gillam leads the league with five shutouts.
- Beast are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.3 percent (270-for-313).
- Railers are 6-1-1 in their last eight games.
Wheeling Nailers (33-26-9) at Toledo Walleye (47-16-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cam Brown is tied for first among rookies with 19 power-play points (3g-16a).
- Mike Borkowski leads Toledo against the Nailers with five goals.
- Nailers are tied for second with one shorthanded goal allowed on the road.
- Walleye lead the league with 27 home wins (27-6-1).
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (23-36-8) at Florida Everblades (47-13-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Joe Basaraba leads Greenville against the Everblades with two goals.
- Florida’s Joe Cox is tied for first among rookies with seven game-winning goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 18.9 percent (25-for-132).
- Everblades have outscored their opponents 80-49 in the third period.
South Carolina Stingrays (44-15-7) at Jacksonville Icemen (25-35-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is tied for third with 26 wins.
- Dajon Mingo leads Jacksonville against the Stingrays with three goals.
- Stingrays are second with 21 road wins (21-7-4).
- Icemen have outscored their opponents 71-56 in the first period.
Fort Wayne Komets (44-18-5) at Cincinnati Cyclones (37-27-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Shawn Szydlowski leads Fort Wayne against the Cyclones with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Cincinnati’s Eric Knodel is tied for third among defensemen with 47 points (13g-34a).
- Komets are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Cyclones are second on the power play at home at 25.2 percent (32-for-127).
Kansas City Mavericks (33-29-5) at Indy Fuel (32-29-5) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Jared VanWormer leads Kansas City against the Fuel with three goals.
- Indy’s Robin Press is tied for 11th among defensemen with 40 points (10g-30a).
- Mavericks are 18-2-2 when leading after two periods.
- Fuel are first on the power play at home at 25.6 percent (32-for-125).
Colorado Eagles (44-17-6) at Allen Americans (33-27-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Joey Ratelle leads Colorado against the Americans with six points (2g-4a).
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard is tied for fourth among defensemen with 34 assists.
- Eagles are tied for the league lead with 21 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Americans are 25-5-1 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (30-26-11) at Wichita Thunder (33-27-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Devin Williams is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.51 goals-against average.
- Mark MacMillan leads Wichita against the Oilers with four goals and eight points.
- Oilers are tied for third with three shorthanded goals against.
- Thunder are 21-9-2 when scoring first.
Quad City Mallards (22-41-4) at Rapid City Rush (21-40-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 32 assists.
- Peter Sivak leads Rapid City with 24 goals and 55 points.
- Mallards are league’s second-least penalized team with 9.85 penalty minutes per game.
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after two periods.
Utah Grizzlies (26-26-15) at Idaho Steelheads (40-20-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Ryan Walters leads Utah against the Steelheads with seven goals and 11 points.
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is fourth among rookies with 24 goals.
- Grizzlies are sixth with 30.06 shots-against per game.
- Steelheads are fourth with 2.66 goals-against per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Adirondack can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Wheeling loses OR Worcester loses
Reading can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Reading wins AND Wheeling loses in regulation OR Reading wins in regulation/overtime AND Worcester loses in regulation
Colorado can clinch the Mountain Division title on Friday if:
Colorado wins AND Idaho loses in regulation OR Colorado wins in regulation/overtime AND Idaho loses