Charlotte Checkers (32-20-4) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (30-17-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Jason Notermann had two power-play goals as Bullies beat Charlotte 4-3 in a shootout on November 10.
* Atlantic City is 4-1-0 against the East Division and Charlotte is 1-2-1 against the North Division.
* Alex Westlund is 20-13-2 and ranks third in the league with 1040 saves in 38 appearances for Charlotte.
* Bullies’ Paul Caponigri has eight-game scoring streak (12p-3g-9a) and three straight multiple-point games.
Dayton Bombers (17-32-4) at Reading Royals (31-16-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Royals are 4-0-0 and have outscored Dayton 18-3 in 2004-05.
* Bombers are 14.3 percent and have scored two of their three goals on the power play against Reading.
* Cody Rudkowsky is 2-0-0 with a 0.50 goals-against average and .971 save percentage against the Bombers.
* Brett Nowak has five goals in his last 10 games with Dayton.
Greenville Grrrowl (30-20-5) at Trenton Titans (29-17-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
* First meeting since 2001-02 when the Grrrowl was 2-1-0 against Trenton.
* Nick Deschenes has six points (4g-2a) and is a +4 in the Titans’ last five games.
* Grrrowl’s Carl Mallette is third in the ECHL with 62 points and 40 assists.
* Andrew Allen is 3-1-0 with a 1.97 goals-against average in his last four appearances.
Augusta Lynx (21-25-7) at Columbia Inferno (29-14-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Lynx are 2-0-1 with a .971 save percentage and have shut out the Inferno in the last two meetings.
* Inferno’s Eric Boulton has a goal in five of his last seven games and 10 points (6g-4a) in his last 10 games.
* Jamie Johnson has two power-play goals and Lynx’ power play is 26.7 percent (4-for-15) against Columbia.
* Inferno (3-0-2) is unbeaten in regulation in the last five home games in its division.
Johnstown Chiefs (19-22-12) at Wheeling Nailers (31-18-4) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Wheeling has won the last three games, outscoring Johnstown 12-4, and leads the season series 3-1.
* 2005 All-Star Jean Desrochers has three points (1g-2a) and is a +3 in four games against Wheeling.
* Nailers are 43.5 percent (10-for-23) on the power play against Johnstown.
* Chiefs are 4.2 percent (1-for-24) on the power play against Wheeling.
Texas Wildcatters (10-31-10) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (37-13-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots have won the last five games against Texas by a combined score of 17-8.
* Pensacola is 8-for-30 (26.7 percent) and Texas is 1-for-29 (3.4 percent) on the power play versus each other.
* Wildcatters are 2-3-0 in their last five road games against the South Division.
* Texas ranks seventh in the league with 33.3 shots per-game (33.3) and 27th with 2.24 goals per-game.
Toledo Storm (31-20-4) at Peoria Rivermen (25-18-7) 7:30 p.m. CT
* Storm has won three of last four games, outscoring Peoria 8-4, and is 4-2 overall against Rivermen.
* Rivermen are 20-0-1 and Toledo is 21-1-0 when leading after the second period.
* Tyler Knight has six points (3g-3a) in six games versus Peoria, including the game winner on December 17.
* Peoria’s Brian McCullough has game winner in last two games and is tied for second in the ECHL (7).
Gwinnett Gladiators (27-17-7) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (28-20-4) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Gwinnett’s Kris Goodjohn is tied for third in the league with 40 assists.
* Mississippi leads the season series 3-2 and neither team has won back-to-back games.
* Gwinnett is 4-1-0 in its last five road games against the South Division.
* Sea Wolves are 15-10-1 with a plus-minus rating of +30 and average 3.35 goals-per game at home.
Las Vegas Wranglers (23-26-5) at Idaho Steelheads (29-21-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Steelheads lead the series 6-1 and are 26.2 percent (11-42) on the power play against Las Vegas.
* Wranglers are 3-3-0 on current eight-game road trip against West Division opponents.
* Warren Peters has nine points (4g-5a) and is a +3 in seven games against the Wranglers.
* Dustin Johner leads the Wranglers in power-play points (23) and power-play goals (10).
Bakersfield Condors (32-15-9) at Victoria Salmon Kings (10-40-5) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Ryan Watson has the league’s highest shooting percentage (22.2 percent), scoring 12 goals on 54 shots.
* Brad Mehalko has six goals and nine points in six games against the Salmon Kings.
* Kings’ have won the last two meetings with Bakersfield by a combined score of 13-8.
* Condors are 3-0-1 in their last four games, scoring an average of 4.75 goals per-game in that span.
San Diego Gulls (28-21-6) at Fresno Falcons (31-17-7) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Falcons have outscored San Diego 14-6 while winning three of the last four games.
* Teams have combined for 496 penalty minutes in seven games, an average of 79 minutes per game.
* San Diego has scored 12 of its 25 goals on the power play and is 20.7 percent against Fresno.
* Gulls are 1-4-0 in their last five road games against the West Division.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (34-16-5) at Alaska Aces (34-15-6) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Olivier Michaud has started the last six games for the Dogs, going 4-2-0 with a 2.42 goals-against average.
* Season series is tied 1-1 with both games have been shutouts and neither team scoring on the power play.
* Aces are second in the ECHL in goals scored (3.36) and Dogs are third in goals against (2.44).
* Evan Cheverie has seven points and two game-winning goals in the Ice Dogs last five games.