Atlanta Gladiators (21-26-8) at Florida Everblades (37-12-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Justin Buzzeo leads Atlanta against the Everblades with 11 points (4g-7a).
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is tied for second with 26 wins.
- Gladiators are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 21.6 percent (19-for-88).
- Everblades are 16-4-5 in one-goal games.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (32-20-5) at Orlando Solar Bears (28-20-9) 7 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Joe Houk is tied for sixth among defensemen with 39 points (12g-27a).
- Eric Faille leads Orlando against the Swamp Rabbits with 11 points (4g-7a).
- Swamp Rabbits lead the league with 11 wins when trailing after one period (11-11-3).
- Solar Bears are third with 12 shorthanded goals.
Manchester Monarchs (31-16-10) at Reading Royals (32-20-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Joe Diamond leads Manchester with 19 goals.
- Reading’s Florian Iberer is eighth among defensemen with 36 points (8g-28a).
- Monarchs are 7-1-0 against Reading this season.
- Royals are 23-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Elmira Jackals (11-38-8) at Norfolk Admirals (21-30-4) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kyle Rankin leads Elmira against the Admirals with six points (1g-5a).
- Norfolk’s Paul Rodrigues has four goals in his last four games.
- Jackals are 6-0-3 when leading after two periods.
- Admirals are tied for the league lead with four shorthanded goals against.
Kalamazoo Wings (29-24-4) at Toledo Walleye (39-13-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo against the Walleye with eight points (4g-4a).
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads rookies, and is fourth overall, with 66 points (31g-35a).
- K-Wings are 17-3-3 when scoring first.
- Walleye are 29-9-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Wheeling Nailers (28-21-6) at Fort Wayne Komets (33-15-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze is fourth among rookies 15 power-play points (0g-15a).
- Fort Wayne’s Garrett Bartus is fourth with a 2.46 goals-against average.
- Nailers are fifth with five shorthanded goals against.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 77-48 in the third period.
Adirondack Thunder (29-16-10) at Cincinnati Cyclones (30-25-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Stepan Falkovsky leads the league with 14 power-play goals.
- Shane Walsh leads Cincinnati with 15 goals and 39 points.
- Thunder are fourth on the power play at 22.7 percent (52-for-229).
- Cyclones are fifth with 2.92 goals-against per game.
Allen Americans (36-17-5) at Missouri Mavericks (26-22-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Gary Steffes leads Allen against the Mavericks with five goals.
- Missouri’s Dane Fox leads the league with 278 shots on goal.
- Americans are 22-6-5 when outshot by their opponent.
- Mavericks are 13-3-1 when leading after one period.
Indy Fuel (15-36-5) at Quad City Mallards (31-22-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Alex Wideman leads Indy against the Mallards with nine points (3g-6a).
- Quad City’s Michael Parks is fifth among rookies with a 21.7 percent shooting percentage (21-for-97).
- Fuel are league’s seventh-least penalized team with 12.45 penalty minutes per game.
- Mallards are 9-0-3 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Tulsa Oilers (26-28-5) at Wichita Thunder (16-34-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Phil Brewer leads Tulsa with 31 points (11g-20a).
- Wichita’s Gerrad Grant is tied for second among rookies with two shorthanded assists.
- Oilers are 14-5-1 against Central Division opponents.
- Thunder are tied for the league low with six games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Alaska Aces (28-19-8) at Utah Grizzlies (26-24-7) 7 p.m. MT
- Daniel Moynihan leads Alaska against the Grizzlies with 10 points (4g-6a).
- Utah’s Colin Martin is fourth with a 24.2 percent shooting percentage (15-for-62).
- Aces are fourth with 33.85 shots per game.
- Grizzlies are third on the penalty kill at home at 88.0 percent (110-for-125).
Idaho Steelheads (32-18-7) at Rapid City Rush (21-28-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Rob Linsmayer leads Idaho against the Rush with eight points (3g-5a).
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters is fourth with 198 shots on goal.
- Steelheads are second on the penalty kill on the road at 86.0 percent (92-for-107).
- Rush are 14-5-5 when scoring first.
South Carolina Stingrays (30-25-3) at Colorado Eagles (40-14-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- South Carolina’s Steven McParland is fourth among rookies with 155 shots on goal.
- Luke Salazar leads Colorado against the Stingrays with six goals.
- Stingrays are second with 27.47 shots-against per game.
- Eagles are third with 3.93 goals per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Toledo can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Toledo wins in regulation/overtime OR Tulsa loses in regulation OR Toledo wins in shootout AND Tulsa loses OR Toledo loses in overtime/shootout AND Tulsa loses
LONGEST WINNING STREAK, ONE SEASON
23 – South Carolina Stingrays (Feb. 7-March 27, 2015)
17 – Colorado Eagles (Jan. 25-Present)
– Cincinnati Cyclones (Jan. 13-Feb. 29, 2008)
15 – Victoria Salmon Kings (Dec. 6, 2008-Jan. 10, 2009)
14 – Missouri Mavericks (Nov. 4-Dec. 5, 2015)
– Louisiana IceGators (Nov. 23-Dec. 22, 2001)
– Knoxville Cherokees (Dec. 28, 1993-Jan. 29, 1994)
– South Carolina Stingrays (Nov. 24-Dec. 19, 2009)
– Las Vegas Wranglers (March 10-April 7, 2007)