Reading Royals (31-21-5) at Orlando Solar Bears (27-25-6) 1:30 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Nolan Zajac is tied for first among defensemen with 14 goals.
- Orlando’s Hunter Fejes is fifth with 222 shots on goal.
- Royals are second on the penalty kill on the road at 90.7 percent (88-for-97).
- Solar Bears are 17-4-1 when scoring first.
Toledo Walleye (39-14-5) at Brampton Beast (22-26-9) 2 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach has at least one point in seven of his last eight games (3g-5a).
- Chris Leveille leads Brampton against the Walleye with five points (2g-3a).
- Walleye are 30-2-3 when scoring first.
- Beast are second on the penalty kill at home at 88.5 percent (116-for-131).
Cincinnati Cyclones (32-21-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (28-23-5) 3 p.m. ET
- Jesse Schultz leads Cincinnati against the Wings with seven points (1g-6a).
- Kalamazoo’s Aaron Irving leads rookie defensemen with 11 power-play assists.
- Cyclones are 21-10-2 when outshot by their opponent.
- Wings are fourth on the power play at home at 21.6 percent (24-for-111).
Utah Grizzlies (24-23-11) at Indy Fuel (27-27-3) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Utah’s Austin Ortega is on a 10-game point streak (7g-14a).
- Indy’s Matheson Iacopelli is second among rookies with a 21.4 percent shooting percentage (8-for-28).
- Grizzlies are seventh with 30.48 shots-against per game.
- Fuel are 17-1-1 when leading after two periods.
Manchester Monarchs (33-20-5) at Worcester Railers (26-22-7) 3:05 p.m. ET
- Michael Doherty leads Manchester against the Railers with nine points (6g-3a).
- Worcester’s Woody Hudson is tied for ninth among rookies with 17 goals.
- Monarchs are second on the power play on the road at 22.2 percent (32-for-144).
- Railers are tied for sixth with 2.91 goals-against per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (38-15-3) at Quad City Mallards (20-33-4) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Jamie Tardif leads Quad City against the Cyclones with three goals.
- Quad City’s Gergo Nagy has 11 points (4g-7a) in his last nine games.
- Komets are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Mallards are 12-4-4 in one-goal games.
Idaho Steelheads (33-18-6) at Wichita Thunder (29-23-6) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Justin Parizek leads Idaho against the Thunder with five points (2g-3a).
- Wichita’s Jeremy Beaudry is tied for third among defensemen with six power-play goals.
- Steelheads are tied for sixth with four shorthanded goals against.
- Thunder are 12-2-0 when leading after one period.