Adirondack Thunder (29-17-10) at Kalamazoo Wings (29-25-4) 3 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Stepan Falkovsky leads defensemen with 20 goals.
- Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is fifth with 2,076 minutes played.
- Thunder are 22-1-5 when scoring first.
- K-Wings are 13-0-3 when leading after one period.
Wheeling Nailers (28-22-6) at Fort Wayne Komets (34-15-7) 5 p.m. ET
- Garrett Meurs leads Wheeling against the Komets with four goals.
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is third among rookies with 58 points (20g-38a).
- Nailers are fifth with five shorthanded goals against.
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 90.0 percent (108-for-120).
Norfolk Admirals (21-31-4) at Reading Royals (33-21-3) 5 p.m. ET
- T.J. Foster leads Norfolk with 17 goals.
- Reading’s Mike Pereira is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Admirals lead the league with one shorthanded goal allowed on the road.
- Royals are sixth with 33.40 shots per game.
Tulsa Oilers (26-28-6) at Missouri Mavericks (26-23-7) 4:05 p.m. CT
- Garrett Ladd leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with five goals and eight points.
- Missouri’s Darren Nowick is tied for sixth among rookies with 44 points (21g-23a).
- Oilers are 18-0-2 when leading after two periods.
- Mavericks are tied for second with 16 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
Brampton Beast (32-17-7) at Toledo Walleye (39-13-3) 5:15 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s David Pacan leads the league with 33 goals.
- Tyson Spink leads Toledo against the Beast with eight goals.
- Beast are fourth on the power play on the road at 21.6 percent (22-for-102).
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 117-68 at home.