Augusta Lynx (22-26-7) at Pee Dee Pride (26-26-3) 2:30 p.m. ET
* Pee Dee is 2-0-0 at home and 5-1-0 overall against Augusta in 2004-05.
* Jamie Johnson leads the Lynx against Pee Dee with four goals and nine points.
* Greg Johnson and Tyler Kindle lead Pee Dee against August with five assists each.
* Augusta is 1-1-0 on its current four-game road swing and 10-16-3 overall on the road.
Reading Royals (32-17-5) at Johnstown Chiefs (19-23-3) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Johnstown is 2-0-0 at home and 2-2-1 overall against the Royals in 2004-05.
* Reading has won the last two meetings to improve to 3-2-0 against the Chiefs in 2004-05.
* Royals’ Barry Brust is 3-0-0 with two shutouts and a goals-against average of 0.33 in his last three starts.
* Joe Tallari leads the Chiefs the last five games with four goals and six points.
Texas Wildcatters (10-33-10) at South Carolina Stingrays (28-19-8) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Joe Tenute scored two goals in the only meeting, a 5-1 Stingrays win at Texas on February 10.
* Wildcatters are winless in their last two road games and 6-15-4 overall on the road in 2004-05.
* South Carolina’s Ed Courtenay has nine points (4g-5a) in his last five games.
* Texas is 0-4-1 and has been outscored 20-5 in its last five games.
Trenton Titans (29-17-8) at Peoria Rivermen (27-18-7) 3:00 p.m. CT
* Rivermen are 2-0-0 at home and 3-0-0 overall against Trenton in 2004-05.
* Nick Deschenes (8g-2a) and Scott Bertoli (3g-7a) each have 10 points in the last five games for Trenton.
* Peoria’s Brian McCullough has an ECHL season-high seven-game goal-scoring streak (7g).
* Trenton’s Andrew Allen is 5-1-0 with a goals-against average of 2.82 in his last eight games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (38-13-5) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (30-20-4) 4:05 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots are 3-0-0 at Mississippi and 5-1-1 overall against the Sea Wolves in 2004-05.
* Sea Wolves’ Phil Sauve is 2-0-0 with a goals-against average of 1.44 in his last two starts.
* Aaron Phillips leads Pensacola against Mississippi with seven assists.
* Louis Dumont leads Mississippi in the last five games with five assists and seven points.
Dayton Bombers (18-32-4) at Wheeling Nailers (32-19-4) 5:05 p.m. ET
* Nailers won 1-0 at Dayton on January 28 to improve to 4-4-0 against the Bombers in 2004-05.
* Bombers won 4-1 at Wheeling on January 19 and are 4-4-0 overall and 1-1-0 at Wheeling in 2004-05.
* Matt Herneisen leads Dayton against Wheeling with five assists.
* Ed McGrane leads Wheeling in the last five games with three goals and five points.
Louisiana IceGators (19-30-6) at Florida Everblades (32-17-8) 6:00 p.m. ET
* Everblades are 3-0-0 at home and 5-0-0 overall against Louisiana in 2004-05.
* Reggie Berg leads Florida with eight assists and 12 points in four games against Louisiana.
* Roger Leonard (2g-4a) and Jade Galbraith (1g-5a) are tied for the Louisiana scoring lead against Florida.
* IceGators are 0-3-2 in their last five games and 4-13-3 in their last 20 games.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (35-16-6) at Alaska Aces (35-15-7) 5:05 p.m. AT
* Ice Dogs won 5-4 in shootout on Saturday and Aces won 2-1 in shootout on Friday.
* Each team is 2-1-1 and has one shutout against the other.
* Marco Rosa (2g-1a) and Bill Lindsay (3g-0a) lead Long Beach in scoring against Alaska.
* Scott Gomez leads Alaska with three assists and four points against Long Beach.
ECHL Record Book Look
Each team had 17 shooters in the shootout in Mississippi’s 3-2 shootout win at Pensacola on Saturday.
The ECHL record for most total shooters, one shootout is:
42 – Hampton Roads vs. Birmingham, October 16, 1992
* – Birmingham won 7-6 when Brett Barnett, the Bulls’ 21st shooter scored the game winner