Manchester Monarchs (34-20-5) at Adirondack Thunder (33-20-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Jordan LaVallalee-Smotherman is second with 30 goals.
- Shane Conacher leads Adirondack against the Monarchs with 12 points (3g-9a).
- Monarchs are first on the power play on the road at 22.6 percent (33-for-146).
- Thunder are 15-1-3 when leading after one period.
Fort Wayne Komets (39-15-3) at Kalamazoo Wings (28-24-5) 7 p.m. ET
- Garrett Thompson leads Fort Wayne against the Wings with six points (3g-3a).
- Kalamazoo’s Josh Pitt leads the league with 12 power-play goals.
- Komets are tied for second with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Wings have scored a league-leading 73 goals in the first period.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (20-32-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (37-12-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Evan Jasper is tied for eighth among rookies with 41 points (16g-25a).
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner leads the league with a 1.97 goals-against average.
- Swamp Rabbits are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods on the road.
- Stingrays are first on the penalty kill at home at 89.0 percent (105-for-118).
Reading Royals (32-21-6) at Wheeling Nailers (30-23-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Matt Willows is third with 236 shots on goal.
- Cody Wydo leads Wheeling against the Royals with four goals and seven points.
- Royals are league’s least-penalized team with 9.56 penalty minutes per game.
- Nailers are third on the power play at 19.8 percent (48-for-242).
Norfolk Admirals (23-30-6) at Brampton Beast (22-27-10) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Brodie Dupont is fourth with 61 points (21g-40a).
- Brampton’s Chris Leveille has at least one point in four of his last five games (2g-5a).
- Admirals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.47 penalty minutes per game.
- Beast are second on the penalty kill at home at 88.6 percent (124-for-140).
Quad City Mallards (20-35-4) at Toledo Walleye (40-14-5) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s Willie Raskob leads rookie defensemen with 30 assists.
- A.J. Jenks leads Toledo against the Mallards with three goals.
- Mallards are 12-5-4 in one-goal games.
- Walleye are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
Florida Everblades (39-12-6) at Jacksonville Icemen (22-29-7) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Martin Ouellette is third with 24 wins.
- Elgin Pearce leads Jacksonville against the Everblades with five goals and seven points.
- Everblades are 32-6-4 against South Division opponents.
- Icemen have outscored their opponents 63-46 in the first period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (33-21-2) at Indy Fuel (27-28-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Winston Day Chief leads Cincinnati against the Fuel with five goals.
- Indy’s Robin Press is on an 11-game point streak (4g-12a).
- Cyclones are 22-10-2 when outshot by their opponent.
- Fuel are first on the power play at home at 24.8 percent (28-for-113).
Colorado Eagles (37-16-6) at Rapid City Rush (20-34-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Joe Cannata leads the league with a .933 save percentage.
- Pavel Jenys leads Rapid City against the Eagles with five goals.
- Eagles are fourth with 3.56 goals per game.
- Rush are 5-1-0 when outshooting their opponent at home.
Allen Americans (28-24-6) at Utah Grizzlies (25-23-11) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Alex Guptill leads Allen against the Grizzlies with four goals.
- Utah’s Austin Ortega is on an 11-game point streak (7g-16a).
- Americans are 22-5-1 when scoring first.
- Grizzlies have scored four or more goals in seven consecutive games.
Kansas City Mavericks (30-27-2) at Idaho Steelheads (33-19-7) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Kansas City’s Bryce Aneloski is second among defensemen with 179 shots on goal.
- Idaho’s Justin Parizek is fourth among rookies with 23 goals.
- Mavericks are 7-0-2 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Steelheads are fourth with 28.85 shots-against per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Toledo can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Toledo wins AND Kansas City loses in regulation OR Toledo wins in regulation/overtime AND Kansas City loses