National Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Series Tied 3-3
Trenton Titans (42-21-9) at Alaska Aces (45-19-8) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Mike Scott scored at 9:54 of overtime in Game 6 on Friday, giving Alaska a 2-1 win and forcing Game 7.
* Les Haggett scored his first professional playoff goal for Trenton in Game 6.
* Aces’ Peter Aubry stopped 37 shots, including nine in overtime, for 2-1 win in Game 6.
* Trenton has scored 17 of its 39 playoff goals on the power play, accounting for 43.6 percent of its offense.
* Alaska scored its second power-play goal of the series in Game 6.
* Trenton had its streak of four games with a power-play goal end in Game 6.
* Titans’ captain Rick Kowalsky has a five-game scoring streak (3g-3a) dating back to May 4.
* Kimbi Daniels leads the Aces with six points (3g-3a) in the conference finals.
* Michael Schutte leads Titans defense with nine points (4g-5a) and all goals have been on the power play.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen stopped 30 shots, including six of seven in overtime, of 2-1 loss in Game 6.
* Ryan Gaucher leads the Aces’ defense with four points, all assists, in the series.
* In seven home games, Aces are 6-1 with 26 goals compared to 3-4 with 18 goals in seven road games.
* Trenton has played the most overtime games (6) in the 2005 Kelly Cup Playoffs and is 4-2.
* After back-to-back six-goal blowouts in Games 1 and 2, three of last four games have been overtime games.
* Alaska’s Peter Aubry is 6-1 with a 1.76 goals-against average at home in the postseason.
* Trenton has outscored (18-16) and out shot (203-173) Alaska in the series.
* Alaska has scored 12 of its 16 goals in the first or second period in the National Conference Finals.
* Teams are combined 288 penalty minutes (Trenton has 104 and Alaska has 184) and average 48 per-game.
* Trenton’s Mike Haviland is 2-0 in Game 7, winning in 2003 Northern Conference Finals as head coach of Atlantic City and in 2001 Northern Conference Finals as assistant coach of Trenton.
* Alaska’s Davis Payne has never coached in a Game 7, but he is 2-1 in decisive Game 5s.
* This is the first Game 7 since 2003 Northern Conference Finals when Atlantic City, coached by Mike Haviland, beat Cincinnati en route to the Kelly Cup Championship.
* In six road games, Trenton is 3-3 with 16 goals compared to 6-1 with 23 goals in seven home games.
* Aces’ Charles Linglet (6g-10a) and Joe Talbot (7g-6a) have combined for 29 points in 14 playoff games.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalsky (7g-9a) and Scott Bertoli (3g-12a) have 31 points in 13 postseason games.
* Alaska’s Mike Scott is tied for the Kelly Cup Playoffs lead with three game-winning goals.
American Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Florida Wins Series 4-2
Charlotte Checkers (39-26-7) at Florida Everblades (42-20-10)