Clicking a team vs. team match-up below will open the head-to-head match-up page as a PDF in a separate browser window.
2004 Kelly Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals (Best-of-Five Series)
Florida Leads 2-0
Winner Will Advance To Kelly Cup Finals
* Ryan Brindley scored the game-winning goal late in the third period of Florida’s 5-3 home win in Game 2 on Friday.
* Florida has won its last six playoff games, outscoring opponents by a 25-11 margin.
* Rob Zepp made 22 saves in Game 2 and improved to 7-0 in the Kelly Cup Playoffs.
* Rob Zepp made 45 saves to earn his first professional postseason shutout in Florida’s 1-0 win against Reading in Game 1 on Wednesday.
* Florida’s Tom Buckley has a nine-game point streak (8g-10a) and leads the Kelly Cup Playoffs with eight goals and 16 points and is tied for the lead in assists with 10.
* Royals’ rookie David Masse leads the Kelly Cup Playoffs with nine power-play points (4g-5a) and is tied for third in scoring with 12 points (5g-7a).
* Everblades’ Rob Zepp is 7-0 and is second in the postseason with a goals against average of 1.70 and a save percentage of .944.
* Reading’s Cody Rudkowsky leads the postseason with five losses, 315 saves and 715 minutes while ranking second in wins with seven and third in goals against average with 2.01.
* Florida leads the Kelly Cup Playoffs in scoring with 4.22 goals per game.
* Everblades’ Reggie Berg is tied for the Kelly Cup Playoffs lead with 10 assists and is second in scoring with 14 points (4g-10a).
* Royals’ Kent Davyduke is tied for third in the postseason with seven assists and is tied for 12th in scoring with nine points (2g-7a).
* Florida defenseman Tim O’Connell leads the postseason in plus-minus rating with +14.
* Reading’s Mat Snesrud is tied for the lead among defensemen in the postseason with two game-winning goals and is tied for second among defensemen with three goals.
* Florida’s Matt Pagnutti is fifth among defensemen in the postseason with six points (3g-3a).
* Royals’ power play ranks second in the postseason with 20.0 percent (11-for-55).
* Royals’ Dean Arsene is tied for fifth among defensemen with five points (1g-4a) and ranks third in plus-minus rating with +8.
* No. 3 Seed Florida swept No. 4 Seed South Carolina in three games in the Southern Division Finals.
* No. 5 Seed Reading upset No. 3 Seed Peoria, three games to one, in the Northern Division Finals.
* Florida upset No. 2 Seed Roanoke, three games to one, in the Southern Division Semifinals.
* Reading upset No. 1 Seed Wheeling, three games to two, in the Northern Division Semifinals.
* No. 5 Seed Reading upset No. 4 Seed Johnstown 2-1 in Wild Card Game on April 5.
* First-ever meeting between Southern Conference Champion Florida and Northern Conference Champion Reading.
* Florida has qualified for the Kelly Cup Playoffs in each of its six seasons in the ECHL.
* In its third season, Reading is making its first postseason appearance.