Clicking a team vs. team match-up below will open the head-to-head match-up page as a PDF in a separate browser window.
American Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Charlotte Checkers (39-26-7) at Florida Everblades (42-20-10) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Steve Saviano led the Everblades in the quarterfinals with seven assists and seven points.
* Checkers have won the last two meetings with Florida and were 2-2-0 during the regular season.
* David Lundbohm had five points (3g-2a) in Florida’s three-game sweep of Greenville in the semifinals.
* Three of the four regular season meetings between the two teams were decided by one goal.
* Florida’s Craig Kowalski was 2-0 with 0.68 goals-against average and .971 save percentage in semifinals.
* Florida leads the playoffs, averaging 4.14 goals per-game.
* Ryan Glenn leads Charlotte and ECHL defensemen with 10 points (3g-7a) in nine games.
* Florida is 2-0 in 2005 and has won Game 1 in five of its last six playoff series, dating back to 2004.
* In the first two rounds, Charlotte has allowed a total of two goals in the third period.
* Alex Westlund went 3-1 with 1.36 goals-against average against Gwinnett in the semifinals.
* Dusty Jamieson led Charlotte with six points (2g-4a) against Columbia in the quarterfinals.
* Florida’s David Lundbohm (7g-4a) and Steve Saviano (1g-10a) lead rookies in the playoffs with 11 points.
* Chris Lee leads the Everblades defense with seven points (2g-5a) in seven games.
* On the road in the playoffs, Charlotte is 2-3 with 2.57 goals-against average and a plus-minus rating of -10.
* Everblades are on a five-game winning streak and have won three of their last four games in overtime.
* Checkers have won their last three games, outscoring their opponent 10-4.
* Florida’s Paul Cabana and Damian Surma each have two game-winning goals in the last five games.
* Charlotte’s Alex Westlund stopped all 50 shots in Game 4 of semifinals for his first shutout of the playoffs.
* Checkers had combined +22 rating and six players who were a +3 or more in four games against Gwinnett.
* Teams combined for 138 penalty minutes in four games against each other in the regular season.
Other Kelly Cup Playoffs Series
National Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Trenton Titans (42-21-9) at Alaska Aces (45-19-8)
Game 1 – Tuesday, May 3 at 7:15 p.m. AT