Clicking a team vs. team match-up below will open the head-to-head match-up page as a PDF in a separate browser window.
National Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Trenton Titans (42-21-9) at Alaska Aces (45-19-8) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Teams have only met in preseason with each team winning one game in October 2003 at Sullivan.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalsky has six-game scoring streak (4g-6a) that began in Game 2 of division semifinals.
* Alaska is on a four-game winning streak and has outscored its opponents 15-6 in that span.
* Trenton’s Michael Schutte and Stephen Wood lead ECHL defensemen with four power-play points.
* Aces are 4-0 at home in the playoffs and won Game 1 in each of the first two rounds.
* Andrew Allen was 3-0 with a 1.87 goals-against average against Atlantic City in division semifinals and was 3-1 with a 2.45 goals-against average in division finals against Reading.
* Charles Linglet led the postseason with nine points (4g-5a) against Bakersfield in the division semifinals.
* Titans went 7-for-20 (35 percent) on the power play against Reading in the North Division Finals.
* Peter Aubry went 3-0 with a 1.20 goals-against average against Long Beach in West Division Finals.
* Trenton’s seven power-play goals, accounted for 63.7 percent of its offense against Reading.
* Aces had eight players scored two points or more in the division finals against Long Beach.
* Trenton went 1-2-1 against the West and Alaska went 7-0-1 against the North in the regular season.
* Trenton is 6-0 in the playoffs when allowing three goals or less and is 5-0 in one-goal games.
* Alaska’s Ryan Bast is tied for the playoff lead in plus-minus rating (+7).
* Aces goaltender Peter Aubry ranks third in the league with a 1.78 goals-against average.
* In each of their first two seasons, Aces are 4-0 in Kelly Cup Playoffs’ Game 1s.
* On the road in the playoffs, Trenton is 2-1 with 2.52 goals-against average and -10 plus-minus rating.
* Titans have had six different players score the game-winning goal in each of their playoff wins.
* Ryan Gaucher leads the Aces defense with six points (3g-3a) and is a +4 in eight games.
* Titans’ Rick Kowalsky and Brent Robinson each had three assists in Game 4 of North Division Finals.
Other Kelly Cup Playoffs Series
American Conference Finals (Best-of-Seven)
Charlotte Checkers (39-26-7) at Florida Everblades (42-20-10)
Florida Won 6-4 On Monday, Leads Series 1-0
Game 2 – Wednesday, May 4 at 7:30 p.m. ET